Special Delivery Charizard Lottery

probably some sitting cuties !

3 Likes

Excited to see this finally happening! Already entered and will most likely be getting a plushie if I get a code. If all else fails, maybe the Magikarp hat?

1 Like

I hope they print this card to the ground

2 Likes

Spend it on yourself!

Poor Quebec collectors :frowning:

1 Like

John smith from New York reporting in as well; temporary neighbors until… code is given out lmao

2 Likes

If anyone gets a code using a random US address, and then you eventually need a valid US address to ship to, I can help middle man.

2 Likes

Was lucky enough to get a Bidoof code when it was released and now registered for the Charizard today. I did see in the email confirmation “once verified if you were among the FIRST entrants you’ll receive an email within 12 weeks containing your code.”

That language certainly suggest to me the print could be limited and registering asap ins in our best interest

Also curious as to what they meant by “verified”… could that cause some issue potentially with Johhny Charizard at Pokemon Road, Ohio potentially?

2 Likes

They will most likely use similar software that they use for shipping that will instantly state if the address is valid or not. Also, will probably check if more than 1 entrant was submitted for the same address.

3 Likes

The URL for entering isn’t a Pokemon domain, it’s eprize.com. They seem to be a company that specialize in promotions like this, giveaways, marketing, etc. Pokemon most likely partnered with them for this specifically because they already have all of the tools to automatically sort through the entries and decide which are invalid, duplicate entries, etc.

I wonder if they’ll take into account multiple people living in the same household, or if there’s a household limit. My sister and I live together, and ideally we’d both like a copy.

I know that for other similar things, there’s typically a household limit that’s greater than 1 to account for situations like couples or siblings. This, of course, can always be exploited though, so it’s a bit of a balancing act with how many are/will be printed I suppose.

2 Likes

Glad I used different names/addresses/etc for all my requests.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for another Zard hype lol

1 Like

The official rules say per participant, so should be able to enter with same mailing address as a roommate/family member.

The FAQs say that if they question your entry as legitimate, they may require you to prove you own the email address you provided.

2 Likes

yea i think it said one per household so i got my cousin and gf to sign up so i can hopefully snag a few copies lol if i get more than one code im gonna order them in their names, to their addresses, using different cards. that may sound like overkill, but im gonna play it safe cause i remember they would snipe multiple orders with same cards etc. for sneakers and just straight up cancel all your orders lol

I don’t know where is the problem for Pokemon printing 1-5 million copies of this promo (or at least enough to meet demand) . Probably everything on pokemon center will be sold out. Good for Pokemon business and good for collectors, right?

Why you gotta bring Ohio into this? :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I’m still a little hesitant about submitting the form with the same mailing address twice (does participant here mean individual or address? Some automatic sites will still filter repeats out even if it’s technically allowable.)

She ended up submitting the form for a friend’s address anyway just in case, but I’d be curious as to the outcome for people who submitted for more than one person in the same household.

I will let you know the result, I am one of those people! There are 3 of us, different names and emails, same home address. @citriina

3 Likes

Please do! I hope you all get codes- best of luck!!

2 Likes