Show off your unique items

The banner is super cool! Do you have any details where the energies would be used? Is the sheet for a deck or is it just standard for packs? I havent seen it before and the layout seems odd with 16 energies per type.

1 Like

I dont have anymore information besides speculating, the lot it came from had various random base - fossil common/uncommon sheets

2 Likes

This radiant blastoise is signed by the Pokemon Go Designers who do the loading screens Saro Orfali (left) jason Marino(middle) and Ting Tey
is the Senior 3D animator for Niantic (right)
I was lucky enough to be staff with a few friends my friend got this signed for me i was working a different section while she was with the artists,
Asked her to get it signed for me on the last day of the event of nyc go fest(sunday) i was unaware till satuarday evening so i had brought that card with me the next morning when we carpooled in together, i was told it was the only card signed the whole weekend besides personalized post cards

9 Likes

My most unique item would be my 2003 Master Quest uncut sheet, I believe this was an official release exclusive for my country (I have to dig more). It’s a sticker album

Then a grail piece I was very lucky to snag and proud to not be part of a recent cut sheet

24 Likes

The absolute saga that card stands for makes me appreciate more it than any of the hand cut newer ones. Such a legendary piece. And I’ve never seen that Master Quest sheet before! Super killer!

I’ve shared some unique pieces before but I’ll share three minor ones I enjoy a lot every time I see them:

After seeing @WailordEnthusiast 's Pokelid official replica, I can’t help but feel motivated to share mine as well:

Something unique that I’m not sure I’ve shared on here before. I got this from a Shogakukan Magazine - it’s the cover of a little booklet that you have to put together (notice the happy little Gyarados on the left) - if anyone knows the artist, please let me know (maybe @koala ?):

Taking three years to complete, I finally finished my collection of Pracoro Dice Gyarados set with the unbroken sprues for A, B, C, and D in 2023. I’m going to jazz the custom cases up - these are literally one of my favorites from my entire collection:

20 Likes

Amazing pieces and glad you are sharing stuff again!

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to find the artist currently, will keep looking

Translation for clues

• First grade elementary school January issue no. 54
  • Published on January 1, 1999 (first of every month)

Wanted to say it’s Keiko Fukuyama but I’m not sure with the shading

3 Likes

:kr:Metagross 027/051
Only cosmos holo in korean while english and japanese have line holos. They are very rare. I actually got to pull this one

21 Likes

My gosh…if only we had a time machine to go back to 2007 :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

:kr:Latias 34/40
:kr:Latios 35/40
Burning Confrontation
These cards are only holo in korean
And are pretty rare

18 Likes

:kr:Kyogre 14/40 Guardians Of Ancient Times
:kr: Groudon 25/40 Miracle Of The Lakes
These cards are only holo in korean, they are non holo in English and japanese

7 Likes

What exactly is the history of these sheets?

Holy lord, that foil border is fantastic :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

Wish i had the 10-15K the original owner wanted when they found it. Still 35k at auction is a nice windfall for something they had tucked in a closet for 20years.

3 Likes

Seeing all these Korean cards made me remember these Korean Black Star Promos I bought about 3 years ago. Have never seen them available on eBay so guessing they are pretty unique.

11 Likes

Most unique is probably my matchprint!

16 Likes

Think these fall into the category of unique, or if not that certainly felt unique when I purchased them (may be due to being new to the game).

Was able to pick them up from an auction that was actually selling the complete set in PSA 10. Believe there had never been a public sale of the Drowsee vs Togepi PSA 10 which is a cool little add on.

Blastoise being a favorite was an easy choice as well as always having a soft spot for Togepi due to my childhood crush on Misty :joy:

Really need to get some first hand pics of collection taken, apologies the Blastoise vs Lapras is taken from the Set Registry app

6 Likes

2000 TMB name tag owned by event runner up Toshiya Tanabe, Signed and sketched by Himeno on the backside. This name tag can also be seen in Trainer Magazine Volume 8

20 Likes

love seeing matchprints, make ready tests, fpos and stuff like this. How many diff matchprints are there/what’s their story?

3 Likes