Show off your unique items

Kinda new around here want to start using this forum more so why not show off some cool things
Here we have 3 out of 6 of the sh subset in spanish cosmos holo foil signed made by panini

Also scizor from the korean dp set colorful legends exclusive to holo only in korean

31 Likes

Here are some Wailord cards that are uniquely Cosmos Foil in Korean and a Wailmer with a French exclusive reverse fast food foil:

And some other item I’m quite proud of that is not official merchandise are these replicas of a Poké Lid from Okinawa featuring Wailord. Since I made them myself using the image from the official website they are one of a kind:

The first image shows the finished result, the others show the work in progress. The last image shows the real thing in Japan.
The Ho-Oh metal replica is official merchandise and is there to allow them to be compared to each other. There is no official Poké Lid merchandise for Okinawa and because I had so much fun hunting Poké Lids while in Japan I decided to take matters into my own hands.
The small one is printed in resin and the large one is machined from aluminium, both were painted with enamel paint.

30 Likes

Beautiful items im lucky to own a copy of the korean wailord but not that beautiful french wailmer😍

2 Likes

Those lids are amazing! I wish i knew more about them, they always look superb and your replicas a phenomonally good.

3 Likes

Fun fact. Many if not all were designed by sowsow. Apparently it’s common to find traditional sewage lids all over Japan. The main website can show you more: Poké Lids | Pokémon Local Acts

@WailordEnthusiast if you take commissions, I would absolutely love to talk in DMs.

@Rockets_rares - haven’t seen a Harada scizor. The colors pop wicked well!

7 Likes

Awesome sowsow fact and yes thank you i saw her in nycc comic con in october and she blessed me this card i even left comic con to run back home for because it was still being delivered in the mail😂 ubered there and back like 30 minutes

2 Likes

I feel like the Poké Lids deserve a thread of their own, maybe I’ll do a write-up some time in the future.

Kyoko Umemoto actually also did a lot of Pokélid art, the bulba article has an extensive list: Kyoko Umemoto - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I love to hear that you like my replicas, unfortunately I’m not an artistically talented person and don’t take comissions but you can dm me here or on discord and I might be able to help with the 3D models :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is one of my more unique cards. As an eeveelution collector, I liked that it was one of the four Make Ready Test Sheet prints with an eevee in it (11A-11D have an eevee). However, as time has gone on, I have become less enthusiastic by its history.

21 Likes

Incredible

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m moving to Japan later in the year and one of the things I’m most excited for is to see all those lids lol.

@Rockets_rares I love your Spanish holo collection. I’ve seen it before and it’s incredible.

4 Likes

I appreciate that :pray: it took a long time

I wish milotic existed :sob:

1 Like

Here is the full comsos set in spanish

23 Likes

This is wild :flushed: awesome stuff :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

Really cool card. What were the other combos available from this sheet mixed with eevee?

The four cards are: Arbok // Eevee, Kingler // Eevee, Slowbro // Eevee, and Golem // Eevee. Each are 1/1.

3 Likes

I think you’ve seen it before, but anyways … my Trainers Magazine Vol.18 (signed by Harada last year)

… and also my Surfing Pikachu (signed by Miguel Angel Leal [Latin American Voice Actor of Ash Ketchum since end of Diamond & Pearl anime])

(the ink spilled a little, but the artist agreed to correct the imperfections … I really like how it ended)

14 Likes

The Wailord pokelid replica looks great! Even more awesome that you took on the effort to make it yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2005 Battle Road sealed T shirt

20th Anniversary Creatures leather deck box

Uncut Japanese Base Set energy sheet

2007 Worlds Signing event schedule

Heart Gold Soul Silver event banner

33 Likes