Korean Pokemon Cards

Share photos of some Korean Pokemon Cards you have picked up or pulled ! :star_struck:

Here’s a Korean Umbreon 25th anniversary promo from 2021. This card doesn’t pop up too often and it feels a little nostalgic to look at now since yellow borders aren’t printed on Korean Pokemon cards anymore in the SV era.

14 Likes

I agree, really nice card.

I was waiting for the Simplified version to fill the last pocket, but seems Simplified will not print “25th anniversary” which make sense :rofl:

16 Likes

I got these Korean cards in a bulk I won via auction in 2020. The Lillipup is from “Cobalion Battle Strength Deck” while the other 2 are from “Phantom Gate”.

These are the only Korean cards I have. I’m happy with those 3 cards!!!

7 Likes

These are awesome !!

2 Likes

awesome collection !!

1 Like

Korean exclusive Espeon & Umbreon holo from DP set Mystical Seven

24 Likes

A true throwback! Really cool to see someone still have Korean booster boxes from DP era! :star_struck::sparkles:

2 Likes

Korean Matchless Fighters Karen’s Conviction. Hard to get my hands on but secured a copy after a long search and staring at ebay

7 Likes

Here’s the only Korean card in my collection (only bought it on a random whim).

Recently graded it & very happy with the label & grade - subgrades all came back 10 too.

10 Likes

Love the Ace Grading slab ! :sparkles:

2 Likes

I bought a box of Korean Lost Abyss on a whim for like $30. They mislabeled the zip code so it got sent to Oregon. I saw it zipping between post offices so I asked them to call USPS. They did, from Korea, to get the address fixed. It finally got to me about a month after I ordered it. I was so over it.

About 3/4ths through the box I saw a black border and was super pumped. I heard Korean cards had lower print quality but this was flawless. I have it sitting next to a JP Magikarp AR in a little Kanda corner. It’s definitely my favorite card, but probably wouldn’t have bought one on eBay. Funny how that happens.

11 Likes

Done with Japanese CP6, so now starting to tackle Korean.

Also Rainbow Lucario VSTAR in all available languages.

10 Likes

The Lucario HR collection is incredible ! :star_struck:

11 Likes

8 Likes

DAMN !! Thank you for supporting my web store & Youtube channel <3
you are awesome ! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :blush:

2 Likes

I’m about to start to collect snorlax and munchlax in Korean… I’m based in Australia so if anyone can help I have a fwd addy in usa…

3 Likes

No Problem! Your channel got me deep into multi-language collecting to begin with haha.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Every current language in print :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes