Show off your Pokémon art & custom question

Whether you did it yourself, or you commissioned it, would love to see.

Also, quick question, I’m looking to get my 3rd custom card made for my Pokémon collection, & I’m wondering if anyone here knows anyone who can do Japanese style holographic, &/or can do specific words in gold foil.

I’ll start the art off, I’ll just include pictures of my two cards but the art can be any art in general, not only cards. It can be as simple as a drawing, or digital art. I’m curious to see, also the possibility of commissioning one of you guys for my 3rd card (to be honest).

7 Likes

13 Likes

About a year ago I got inspired after seeing the hand-cut signed 2004 Worlds cards that were up for auction, so I created my own blank version. Took some creative liberties since the real versions aren’t actually holographic.

Eventually my hope is to create more of these and get some fellow collectors/artists to sign them, then fill a binder page with the cards.

Afterward, I drew and created a custom Flying Eevee card for fun. I’m also considering creating a different custom Eevee card to fill the empty Scramble Eevee slot in my binder.

13 Likes

Two recent pieces of mine that have gone to members here :blush:

19 Likes

@pfm, theres an issue. I cant like this more than once and i really need to.

6 Likes

@pfm we need a super-like installed!

8 Likes

Y’all are too nice :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

The illustration with the Pokemon and yarn is just beautiful! Love all the different colors involved!

@apbsayin We also have the annual E4 art contest (not sure if you’re aware), if you want to see other people’s works (also possibly for commisioning). @Versy also got some cards printed as holos as part of the event (see the last few posts in the thread, if I remember correctly).

Also have another thread with some users posting fan art (but also includes other crafts and things).

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow these are all so cool! The stuff people come up with here is just awesome.

3 Likes

Everytime I see your work I am just blown away!! You’re amazing @citriina !!!

4 Likes