Share some Music

Check these cats out, @guangsta.

Chicago, Illnoize (Where I’m from) Hip-Hop Veterans.

The Genius himself, Qwel & ofcourse; Maker on the beat.

Which I happen to have this album sealed and signed(on the wrapper).

2 Likes

The addition of cannons :grin: (warning to headphone users)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

And then something a bit more modern, electro house/progressive house whatever you want to call it… EDM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsM96Ycq78

2 Likes

Fuck the Pain Away, Sung by Miss Piggy - YouTube I hope I don’t get in trouble for the song lol. Just find the video hilarious lolol.

1 Like

This is not the greatest song in the world.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

No. This is just a tribute.

4 Likes

I love 90’s music. Here is one of my favorites!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0wfu3tOrtQ

1 Like

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB6HY8r983c

Jeff Rosenstock is my favourite recording artist. I was lucky enough to get the chance to sing on his 2016 record Worry in Oakland California with a small crowd of fans.

Forgot to mention, he gives away all of his music for free on www.quoteunquoterecords.com if you happen to enjoy. There are also loads of other bands he supports or has been with that are up on there.

Hahaha love this song, always make me smile!

1 Like

Loving Synth a lot lately!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

2 Likes

Omg @dragontype is back! :raised_hands: Partaaaaayyy!! :tada:

1 Like

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X7_vN5VxS0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4EuoXdN8Lw

:laughing: :grin: I guess I should add something legit too… :stuck_out_tongue:

Rofl… Uhu, bicycles indeed… :laughing: (I just read the title of the song and it was already enough to know this wasn’t a song about bicycles… :wink: )

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I don’t want to derail this so let me know if you guys are interested in seeing some artistic music VIDEOS as opposed to just great songs. I guess the emphasis on this is actual music, as opposed to the visual counterpart. Any interest in videos themselves? Diff topic?

1 Like

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6EzOWfMo_k

Anyone got an hour to spare?

House music all the way.

I’ve been listening to late 2000’s trance a lot lately and daaamn I had forgotten how good this track is *-*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD_HsBZx8zM

9 Likes

Get out of here @xzini! I have been listening to older trance lately as well! I let playlists run while I am doing work. This one is always in my head afterwards:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET1-6Bef9xU

5 Likes

let me guess this song was next?

i wanted to share some music in here but never had the time to get around to it.
Cool initiative @carrot

First up is a small EP labelled The Swarm by the Finnish Melodeath Band Insomnium

next up old classic by NWOBH band: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4U07_4rvbM

we also got a fantastic outro from “Spiritual Migration” by a progressive melodic death metal band hailing from Andorra called Persefone.
if you’re into this genre and love complexity CHECK THEM OUT NOW!
ever since that album came out i’ve probably spinned it into oblivion by now

the German band Kreator puts the right amount of aggression into Trash Metal
with their “War Curse” on the Hordes of Chaos album
i think few here would enjoy it but hey, it’s not the share your lame party mix 2007 Thread.

and if you thought we couldn’t get any heavier
Swedish Band At The Gates released a pretty solid comeback and departure album called “At War With Reality”
The book of Sand (The Abomination) it’s probably my favorite Track from this album as the riff “slows down at the peak” and drops very heavily from there.

4 Likes