Music Thread Crash

I’d like to contribute to the new music thread but it crashes when I get in?

because everyone is using defeault size for their links which makes it hard for all the post to show up with 40+ videos on it

There are like 50 youtube video’s in that topic on one webpage, your PC probably can’t handle that I guess

I’m using one of my iPads and can’t even see the 1st post.

It is only for the elite with samsungs and windows! :stuck_out_tongue:

Works fine on my iPhone.

Works on my iPhone as well.

Gary are you using the tapatalk app? I would recommend giving that a try and seeing if anything changes.

and there lies the problem… apple product.

I’ll just post mine here. Having experienced many decades of music I’ll list my favorite act by decade.
Picking Dylan over the Beatles was a close call for me but in the end Dylan influenced me the most whereas the Beatles influenced my generation more.

2010s Bruno Mars

2000s Green Day

1990s banmeh Carey

1980s Michael Jackson and Blondie

1970s Gordon Lightfoot

1960s Bob Dylan

1 Like

banmeh Carey just married James Packer from Australia. As if she didn’t have enough money already. Smart lady.

1 Like

Green Day. Nice! Did you ever see them at the Gilman in Berkeley? If so, our paths might have crossed!

Also, I like Gary’s method of breaking it down by decade rather than the posting of YouTube videos that cause the forums to crash :blush:

Here are mine:

2010s Father John Misty

2000s Calexico

1990s Rage Against the Machine

1980s Blue Oyster Cult (honorable mention: Cliff Burton-era Metallica)

1970s Elton John and Neil Diamond (tie)

1960s Big Brother and the Holding Company

l

1 Like

and i think she would have married Kerry given the chance! haha

I’d marry any of the Packer men given the chance.

2 Likes

My bad, didn’t think this would be an issue. Just edited/cleaned my op requesting up to 2-3 videos per message if it helps at least some bit. :blush:

Making a small list like @garyis2000 did is certainly great idea, maybe these 2 topics can be merged together at some point.

Never saw green day in Oakland but I saw them at the Greek Theatre in LA and a couple times here in Vegas.
Janice and Big Brother would have to be on everybody’s short list back then.

1 Like

My taste in my music really depends on my mood. I’ll happily listen to anything from Killswitch Engage, Slipknot, System of a Down and Disturbed right through to my current playlist of The Weeknd, Knife Party and Pendulum.

I’m pretty easy when it comes to music, I’ll listen to nearly anything.

I’m most excited that my favourite band Pendulum are coming back from a break that has been almost as long as my entire military career!

Here is one of my favourite videos, I’m certain @milhouse, @kkthxbai and @salmoncannon would be able to tell you why hahaha!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N72RKwSNO0Q

2 Likes

Question for the Aussies here: Were any of you into Midnight Oil? Man, I loved that band back in the day.

Well my dad wasa top guitar dudes in australia, and so I heard of this name before xD

I wasn’t around during their hay day but I dislike them intently.