S4a Shiny Star V Megathread

127 shiny Pokemon… That should be almost every single playable card from the Sword & Shield sets this year, plus some fan favourites.

Snorlax V + VMAX, Lapras V + VMAX, Zacian V, Zamazenta V, Cramorant V, Frosmoth, Cincinno, Rillaboom, Toxtricity V + VMAX Galar Starters V + VMAX, Dragapult V + VMAX, Falinks, Falinks V, Coalossal, Eternatus V + VMAX, Centiskorch V + VMAX, Gardevoir V + VMAX, Pikachu V + VMAX, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Eevee V + VMAX, Mew V, Salamence V + VMAX, Scizor V + VMAX

All have a good chance of appearing, absolutely stacked set! Great news for us players if we get them in August next year, we can actually play with them and flex with shiny cards instead of them immediately rotating lol.

2 Likes

I’m not even done with Hidden Fates!!!

1 Like

Man, nice card but you’ve gotta wonder at what point does it become too saturated with new variants? If covid blows over by next summer and demand starts to lower a bit you’ll have piles of people all trying to sell 10 different variants of super/hyper/secret/promo/shiny rare modern charizards. If they’re all special none of them are.

But yeah nice card nonetheless, wallet is as always happy I’m not a charizard collector though.

5 Likes

“Charizoooord Stonks!” - The Pokémon Company (probably)

14 Likes

Time for a ghost rare gold rainbow shiny 1st edition charizard V max

15 Likes

I can’t help but think they are overdoing it a bit with the cash cards and the shinies. 127 in one set? Wasn’t the point of shinies being rare?

3 Likes

Wowee I sure am excited for another unattainable set courtesy of scalpers

15 Likes

Then get your preorders in early enough, you have the exact same opportunities as everyone else :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Tell me your secrets Mr Scott!

But yeah this set is so exciting. I don’t even mind the Charizard in this set, because we’ll have so many other awesome Shiny V’s.

That’s why I love Hidden Fates/Shiny GX so much. Yes there’s the Zard but the other Full Art Shiny’s are gorgeous and give a reason to keep opening unlike Champion’s Path.

With venusaur having a V card there is a chance

Stonk Pratte, duh.

Nah but seriously, finger on the market pulse, constant research, hard work, networking & building relations with reliable distributors.

Can’t wait to see the card list for this new set, your points about HF were what made it such a solid set that will stand the test of time, I hope we see similar quality in next year’s release!

Where are you going to preorder S4a Shiny Star V?

From pokemon center directly :wink:

Bank Balance says no.

2 Likes

Hyrule warriors calamity, Cyberpunk 2077, and this set all release within 1 day of each other. Too much spending for me lately lol

Also potentially, shiny eevee v, shiny mew v, shiny lapras v, shiny snorlax v, shiny salamence v, shiny alakazam v… and with how the SW/SH full arts have more personality than the SM full arts, and how much better shiny zard V is compared to SV49… this set is going to be absolutely amazing for collectors. I can’t wait to see the art released :grin:

I hope they do this!

1 Like

Indeed! Certainly not surprised they are doing this.

Yes please let there be a shiny falinks! Best gen 8 Pokémon!

2 Likes