Rayquaza Gold Star PSA 10 in German

hey, sorry i’m pretty late.
@farid45 , this is my card, i bought it from rayquazatcg some time ago, who is also not the one who sent it to psa. it is one of a kind due to the fact that PSA does not grade german goldstar cards and will not officially grade any in the future, this one slipped through the system years ago. there’s lots of bad vibes for this card as many don’t think this “PSA error” is quite special, “it can happen anytime again”, “there are other gem mint cards out there”, “just because psa made a mistake”. after all, yes, the fact that psa made a mistake is the reason why this card is POP1. but let that sink in, it is pop1 - and not PSA8 or PSA9, it is PSA10 GEM MINT. you can’t get another one in all over the world. and in all those 15 years, there never showed up a second one of those anywhere in the world. and even if, a pop2 would still be higher in value than a pop43, hell even a pop3. but fact is that it isn’t a pop2 or pop3, it is pop1. try to get another pop1 card which is one of the most sought-after cards in the hobby, anyone? good luck.

and quite frankly and no offense, but many americans don’t really get the german market. there’s such a high potential, i’ve seen and met many german people that are crazy for pokemon and buy german cards way over the price of english cards. the fact that the english market is bigger makes most of the cards more valuable in english, no doubts, but not every single one. so if you’ve never been in the german high end card market, don’t judge a german card, because you don’t really know what you’re talking about. (fun fact: i already sold a german ray to an american once, because he liked the different border color, so even some americans are interested in this one)

in the end, if you don’t like it, don’t buy it, it’s always easy to shittalk about something you don’t own yourself. no need to talk bad about other people’s cards aslong as they’re something special and not the heavily played bulbasaur for $50’000. why should i talk shit about some trophy cards being offered for millions which exist x-times in the world, i don’t. their card, their price.

Jealousy and bad vibes really hurt the hobby and its community. I don’t want to be part of that.

that said, now some comments:

this is total bs, see my text above. why should i ask less for something which exists 43x in english and 1x in german, when for germans the german ray is similar in value as for english speaking folks the english version? makes not much sense, does it.

it’s not about demand, it’s about the supply. and if you then compare the demand to supply ratio to the english one, it is higher, way higher. 300mio americans, 80mio germans, 43v1. do the maths. (yes, i neglected the other english speaking and german speaking countries, doesn’t matter)

I actually do this on a few cards I don’t want to sell, because after all, I’m still a collector who likes to share cards with others. If anyone is interested, the price is always negotiable.

precisely. my card, only one in the world, my price.

LOL

lol what, that’s funny, see below:

oh, we can be fully transparent when you’re already talking stuff about me. i once asked prochaos91 if he was interested in trading this card as the trophy kangaskhan is one of my fav. cards of all time. i once wanted to buy the card from you scott, 3 years ago, for 10k.

we all know that by now, and still not a single one of those cards is one of the most popular cards out there as the ray. “is known to list items with made up facts”, are you kidding me? 1000+ positive feedback and 0 negative says something else. is it necessary for you to lie, again? i put that offer offline as soon as i realized it is not what i bought it for and immediately changed the description. and by the way, you talking shit about me 24/7, who are you? it is easy to stay anonymous all the time, huh. jealousy really ruins this wonderful hobby.

1 Like