PWCC Vault

My collection costs $50 per month to insure in the vault, worth it for me.

Seeing as your collection is pushing half a million bucks, $200 per month is really not much for peace of mind.

2 Likes

I agree completely with you, but I don’t know why I did the math and it gave me $2k per month. Probably there’s something I’m doing wrong there.

$200 per month is more than fine and worth it

Thanks for your answers everyone!

For a $500,000 collection.

$5,000 archival fee upon the cards being entered into their system (Could be less depending on card values over $10,000).
$2,500 for the first year of storage fees. $208.33 per month
$1,250 for every year after. $104.17 per month

If you send using the promo code INVEST, then you won’t be charged any of that for any cards valued more than $50. If you withdrew all of the cards from the vault, then there is a 0.25% ($1,250) fee.

Also, it looks like all new members get three free submissions using FREEVAULT so you don’t have to send now unless they change it. www.pwccmarketplace.com/threefree

2 Likes

Thank you so much for helping me out with that. I got the archival fees right, I just thought the storage fees were monthly. In that example, $2.5k per month. Now its much clearer and within more than reasonable parameters.

Thanks again

I’m probably being dumb, but I can’t find anywhere on how to request this. Do you just have to reach out to them or is there somewhere where I can do that when submitting to the vault?

Gotta email them directly or via online chat. I just chatted them and then they emailed me a label

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! And I’m guessing this can be done for both sending in for auction or to your vault?

As far as I know. They have a shipping vendor to overnight via FedEx. Insured labels are only available for US

Thanks!!

Hey all! Will I have to pay any import duties if I buy some cards internationally (from Australia for instance) and send them to the vault? Not living in the US atm and this would be a first one for me.

Also, is Australia Post Intl Express safe for shipping to the US?

Thanks!

An Aussie can clarify, but I had a AU $1500 card shipped from there to PWCC recently and there were no import fees. It went via their postal service and took 13 days to arrive

Oh that’s great to hear! Thank you so much, I will try and see if the seller would be willing to use a faster shipping method but what worried me the most was import duties and not being able to fix that.

Thanks!

If you send PWCC a Vault Marketplace submission do they list it on your behalf or do they first store the cards in your vault and then let the Vault owner list the cards?

The latter. Once in the vault you have a multitude of options when listing them e.g. send them to block auction, flash auction or vault BIN listing.

1 Like

They’ll have everything scanned and evaluated/insured first. When it’s fully curated you can choose what and how to list.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick replies and help @xuzu , @evaner :grin:

1 Like

Free Storage using promo code: FREEVAULT till September 30th whoever is interested. Cards must be graded by PSA, CGC, BGS, BVG or SGC and valued over $250. Unlimited number of cards and submissions.

3 Likes

Just for cards or can be used for wax/booster boxes?

I’ve been told it works for wax as well. Unfortunately if you decide to ship your items home from Vault they charge you a 1% fulfillment fee now so keep that in mind. They have that new promo for free curation and insurance but they’ve tacked on a new shipping fulfillment fee to make up for their lost revenue…

1 Like

That fee isn’t new as there is a fulfillment fee for the 3free and invest promos as well although I’m pretty sure it was only 0.25% rather than 1%

1 Like