Does anyone have experience using PWCC Vault?

I was browsing through PWCC and their vault option seems like a good way to not only store high value items but also sell them.

Does anyone have any experience buying or selling through the vault? If so, can you please shine a light on ease of transaction, fees, shipping, etc.

I’ve been using PWCC vault for a couple of months now. Here is my experience:

1. Buying through vault is pretty easy, you just need to substitute your shipping address on eBay with the PWCC vault address they provide to you upon registration. Once you get the tracking number, you need to notify PWCC about the incoming package by submitting a vault submission form on their website. After they receive the card, it usually takes a few days (up to a week from my exp) for them to archive it into the vault.

2. You can send/sell cards through vault by submitting a fulfillment request and provide them with your friend/customer’s shipping address. Usually, they can fill the request in 1-2 business days. However, they sent the wrong card to my friend one time, so be aware of the risk.

3. As for the fees, they charge a 1% archival fee for all graded cards when you send cards to the vault. Then they charge another 0.5% for first-year storage fee and you will have to pay that 0.5% even if you immediately ask them to send the cards you bought from the vault to you. So 1.5% fees in total.

Overall, I found the PWCC vault useful in many scenarios. I hope this helps!

5 Likes

@nostalgiaoldbird, awesome stuff, thanks for the elaborate reply. That’s exactly wht I needed to know. :blush:

@kaldoverde, glad that you found it helpful, feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions.

1 Like