Pwcc vault questions

Can people not based in USA open PWCC Vault?
Is it possible after winning an auction on pwcc auctions send the card directly to PWCC Vault?

I am not based in USA if I win an auction on PWCC auction and send the card to me I will pay tax etc, but what if I win an auction, send the card to the vault and then from the vault to me? I mean, when the card is it in the vault it’s mine right? And then if I want my card back from the vault technically is not a purchase right?

Yes and yes

I live outside the USA and have no problems sending to the vault for auctions or fixed market purchases, you just select Ship To Vault during the checkout. The vault is physically located in the US so it should be no problem to store them. You won’t have to pay duties/taxes until you actually decide to ship to your location and all of those fees will depend on your country of course.

The only other price you have to pay is the monthly storage fee for the Vault but it’s very cheap (I have around $10K in my vault right now). Also for a while they were doing free vault submissions, I think normally its $10/card (promo might be still on?).

The vault is very convenient and saves a bit on shipping fees and the hassle of paying taxes right away.