PWCC Vault

I messaged PWCC a while ago regarding the INVEST promo (not the FREEVAULT) one and they said it was the exact same terms & conditions as the 3FREE one. Which means the slabs just had to be over $50 dollars and not $250. Also it meant it would have that 0.25% fee. It ends in August and FREEVAULT ends in September.

Just to confirm I messaged them again just now. INVEST is different and it’s the same as 3FREE. So if you are planning on sending before September 1st, definitely use INVEST and not FREEVAULT.

8 Likes

I’m not 100% sure to be honest sorry. I just got the email and paraphrased what they sent me but I’m glad @knotchi brought up the other promo code with clarifications.

1 Like

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I just recently sold my first item on PWCC. Has this become more common, or does PWCC have enough of a reputation to keep the rift raft away?

My item was a fairly big sale, and it’s 4 days now. Kind of getting nervous that they won’t pay.

I haven’t put anything up for sale in the vault in a little while but can tell you in June auction I had 3 out of 10 items go unpaid. All went paid in July when they relisted. I had a significant amount of unpaid vault items earlier this year

Well, that doesn’t give me confidence! Mine was a BIN through the Vault, so you’d think they’d be prepared to pay haha. Oh well. Thanks for the info!

I wouldn’t be too scared (I’ve sold a lot through pwcc since 2018 without issue) but yeah it was frustrating. That’s what happens when you sell into a declining market though I guess lol if things are stabilizing now which they seem to be doing for the most part I wouldn’t worry

Yeah. It seems like you choose to sell through auction more? Have you been satisfied with the pricing you’re getting through auctions? I edited my last comment to say it was a BIN, which you would think would get paid. But, we’ll see!

I’ve had some huge winners in auctions and some disappointments as well. Name of the game really. PWCC visibility is amazing but can also suck when there’s 500 low grade German energy cards in the block.

The most frustrating PWCC Vault non-payer I had was someone who negotiated a best offer and then didn’t pay. Like literally went back and forth twice with offers until I accepted and then didn’t pay. That one felt malicious lol

Yeah, I figured that’s just the way it goes. I was too nervous to do the auction. We’ll see.

And man, that’s brutal. What a waste of time!

It just all depends

I’ve sold 35 items via PWCC and never had a non-pay.

2 Likes

Yeah. Have you had anyone take days to pay? I could see where auctions you might take a few days to pay once its over. I’m just thinking on a BIN through the vault, if you press buy, you know you have to pay haha.

Longest time I’ve had take to pay was maybe 6 or so days.

Takes longer the higher value

Ah yeah. Well this was what I consider higher value, so hopefully just taking their time. I appreciate the info!

Can tell you that I’ve had some take up to a week as well. Usually they got paid on PWCC seller pay day (this month it’s the 18th) because they can just use the credit from their own sales to pay for it without having to go through bank account/PayPal etc

Didn’t know that. Good to know! They’ve still got a week, so I can hold out hope that they’ll come through. Is there a penalty for not paying on PWCC? Temp ban or something?

Perm ban

Doesnt mean much though

Doesn’t take a lot of effort to make a new Ebay acc

1 Like

I’ve sold quite a bit recently thru them and about half of the times it clears in a day (within Vault buyer?).
The other half it takes a few days and I’ve had about 10% of them take a week. So far everything has been paid eventually.

However within those there’s a “PAID” one that hasn’t been cleared in 20 days yet, so I assume some kind of return or problem in shipping arised. Avoiding that headache alone made me love my choice to go with PWCC.

Good to know! Sounds like for the most part, things get paid on PWCC. Hopefully that’s the case for me!

For anyone who uses PWCC, what’s your method of payout usually? If you choose the check option, do they just toss it in a pwe and throw it in the mail? I feel that could be risky on high volume sales.

if it’s a large amount just use wire transfer. It’s a $25 fee and no hassle.

1 Like