PWCC Vault

I inquired about the INVEST code and the CS agent confirmed graded video games were eligible. I just sent off a package today, and I have a graded game in there. I guess we’ll see what happens.

1 Like

Cool dude let us know how it goes!

Well just requested an insured shipping label from PWCC to send them my entire graded card collection. Figured with the INVEST promo having a completely free professionally stored and digitized/scanned collection was too good to pass up

1 Like

It seems like they are curating super fast, my package arrived there last Friday and today all my cards popped on my account fully curated and ready for sale. I submitted 44 cards.

5 Likes

Can anyone actually list anything on the vault marketplace right now? Or edit prices? Still getting the “listing failed” error when trying to put something up for sale, and, for active listings, any prices I edit on PWCC don’t reflect on eBay.

Same here, already dropped em a message yesterday and they passed it on to their IT team. I would drop them a message as well so they know it’s a general technical issue and not a one-of.

It’s super annoying right now, I don’t understand how a company of this size can have this type of IT issue ongoing without an emergency break fix change.

1 Like

“Thank you for your message and we are very sorry for any inconvenience. Ebay has made a change with how items are categorized which has caused an issue with our system. Our dev team is currently working on correcting this so that these items can be listed. Thank you for your patience.”

From PWCC

I just got the same thing from my rep. I do know starting July 12th eBay was going to mandate you fill in whether cards were graded, or not in the item details. PWCC never fills in any item details, the only thing you really know about the card is the item title and pictures.

Sounds like they got caught not updating their API push with those item details, and that is what is preventing new listings from going out.

1 Like

For anyone who was having this problem: it seems like you can create listings again. Once a new listing is created, you can also edit the price, and the price will be reflected on eBay.

Edit: I was having trouble getting some older listings to change price, but now that seems to be fixed, too, although I’d double-check the eBay listing has updated after any amendments to BIN price.

I want to purchase a card from the vault and ship it to my vault address.
I’m confused about the process. I remember there is a post about how to do this, or if anyone is kind enough to show me some insights on how to do this, greatly appreciated.

Are you purchasing from ebay?

Yes, I just submitted the offer over eBay.

If or when the offer is accepted and you are on the payments screen, change your ship to address for that purchase to your vault. It will ship to your vault address, which can be found under your account information on the pwcc website. If you want all your purchases to go to the vault, change your default shipping address in your account settings on ebay.

Just be careful about making it your default,

I have accidentally sent them a monitor before, hehe

10 Likes

How long to curate?

Hey all, have a financial advice question regarding PWCC Vault purely as a storage vault. So I might be moving to the US next year (yay me probably escaping from Argentina) and was wondering if anyone could give me a price comparison between a bank storage vault compared to PWCC.

I’m not regularly a seller, so it would be for security reasons. But doing a quick math, paying 2k/month seems like a lot.

Thanks for the insight in advance.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the current promo code “INVEST” comes with free archival, insurance, and storage fees for LIFE.

Edit: Forgot to mention it is an unlimited number of cards you can fit into 5 submissions.

If you can send them off soon, this would probably save you a ton of money.

You have a $5m collection?

I probably did the math wrong haha you should take a 0 off that. But if the code invest truly does that, then I need to send everything ASAP.

EDIT: Take a 0 out from your $5m valuation.

1 Like