PSA 10 Unlimited Base Charizard Price?

Anyone have any guesses what this will sell for?

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-10-Charizard-4-102-Unlimited-Base-Set-Holo-Pokemon-Card-/222670932016

The last one I could find sold for 1.4k on August 22nd (if there’s a more current one my apologies for the misinformation), but most people seem to be listing them for 2.5k+

How could this affect the 3(?) that are going to be sold through PWCC on the 10/19 auctions?

would love to hear people’s thoughts!

I thought a member on here sold one buy it now for 2000 even on ebay not to long ago. I Think his e4 avatar is a charmander.

I think that’s @gottaketchumall but I believe that was a 4th print one?

edit: was @cullers

1 Like

Maybe 15-1600?

1 Like

I’m the one who sold one for $2000 back in August.

www.ebay.com/itm/152625879421.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I definitely remember seeing this. Any idea why yours went so much higher compared to the others sold around that time (1400ish)?

I don’t really discuss too much of my marketing strategies because if give everything away I’m no longer one of the few who do them. There are a few things I do that I’m sure many people don’t, I’ll give one example blelow this paragraph. As far as that particular listing there’s no definitive answer other than that particular buyer wanted it and bought it for that price.

The one example I’ll share; eBay has a new program where they promote your listings. The cool thing about it is you don’t pay unless the item sells. So I like to use it on my overpriced listings. Since the item won’t sell, and if they do I’m okay with the price they’d sell at, it means I get free promotion for my items > free promotion to my store > more potential buyers.

2 Likes

C’mon, you know cullers keeps a Hypno in his back pocket to induce deep, spending spree sleeps on all his potential customers. Don’t stare too long! You’ve been warned!

3 Likes

Also cullers is an OG

3 Likes

I thought I told you that in confidence.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I saw another one listed for $2000 recently and it’s gone now.

This should give us a good idea of actual current value

link

Well it’s at 1.5k now. I’m thinking it’ll end around 1.8 or so.

There’s a ton of time left. I say $2,222. :blush:

I’m going to say $2150

Aaaand it finished at 2125!

I was pretty close, do I get a prize?! :rofl:

1 Like

Nice.

@garyis2000 should regrade his stockpile of 9s. He’d probably keep the 10s though… :grin:

1 Like

Lol…if I was a cracker then I would keep the 10s. I don’t crack and never buy from known crackers of which I keep a list;)

3 Likes

Thought I’d just update this instead of making a new thread. So there were/are 4? Unlimited 10s that end today. Do people think the price is lower than the 2.1k due to market being flooded this time around?