Prettiest Set Card of 2022

Now that Silver Tempest is out, I would love to poll e4 on the Prettiest Set Card of 2022!

Choose 1 card from:

• Brilliant Stars
  • Astral Radiance
  • Pokemon Go
  • Lost Origin
  • Silver Tempest

Here is my vote! What’s yours?

Milotic - Trainer Gallery Holo Rare - Silver Tempest

12 Likes

Giratina V - Ultra Rare (alt) - Lost Origin

21 Likes

Lugia V SA from Paradigm Trigger for me. Sense of scale is amazing here.

13 Likes

I fell in love with HYOGONOSUKE’s artwork this year. This is my favorite at the moment.

11 Likes

Ho-Oh V from Silver Tempest

Best Ho-Oh art in well over a decade. There are definitely cards with greater detail or creativity in their artwork but this satisfies me immensely as a fan of such an underappreciated legendary.

16 Likes

So many amazing artworks this year.

Im gonna go with this one

10 Likes

This one, however the Giratina AA comes close second.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-14 um 14.26.01

13 Likes

Does this card make anyone else feel uneasy? It’s so busy

1 Like

Unrelenting distortion is exactly the world Giratina dwells in, which is why I find it so impressive; Kanda really outdid himself

5 Likes

I haven’t seen the English version but the Japanese version looks a lot darker than it appears on screens too. I wouldn’t call it pretty, but it does look like something straight out of Berserk which is cool!

1 Like

out of the options you gave, i’d also probably choose milotic, but i think the cards from vstar universe/crown zenith have everything beat this year

No I don’t collect Waifus and nor will I ever. But I do love the way the colors pop on this card. Like Super Mario Sunshine.

15 Likes

Serperior V - Silver Tempest

Don’t know a thing about this Pokemon, but I just really like the vibe this card has.

8 Likes

Really cool look and I like the leaves growing as celebi goes by

13 Likes

Soooo tough! For 2022 only, I’d lean Lugia V alt, but since that has already been said I’ll nominate the Machamp. I could easily pick like 5 cards though, haha.

14 Likes

oh yeah I didnt realize celebi was 2021. I dont keep up with modern very actively

1 Like

6 Likes

Magmar - Star Birth - 16/100

@koala already posted the Giratina, so I would like to draw attention to another of Kanda’s work. The level of detail for a common card is pretty stunning.

Runner Up’s:

Cheers!

14 Likes

I think the hoothoot that @Gstiess92 is my personal favorite outside of promos this year.

Another card I really liked was the radiant eevee in Japanese. The holo design and colors on the card really match the colors on the art. It is simply radiant

1 Like

Came to post this. Great taste :fire: