Possible tera type Charizard leak from Obsidian Flame

My god does this look awful

5 Likes

Another possible leak

8 Likes

The alt arts from S&V aren’t living up to the standard set by Sword & Shield

1 Like

this one is most likely fake. The attack names are different than the regular Charizard ex that was posted above. (not the tera type one, the regular ex from 151). Additionally, it looks as if the set name doesnt seem to match the other regular ex leaks from 151. The attack names were the same as the ones translated from the Pokebeach article that talked about the Japanese ex cards. My guess is someone used those translations to make this card and pass it off as a real alt art from 151.

It also doesnt seem to resemble Arita’s style :person_shrugging:

Until we get a clearer picture, I wouldnt put much faith in this art.

2 Likes

:x: nope

I cracked up at the pink choker. Remarkably, it could’ve actually been worse, the verbiage and cropping is hiding the grinning Dark Tera jewel.

this is from my instagram but wanna post it here too. found the original art

also the original art is the same artist as the Greninja art that was one of the winners in 2022

6 Likes

That Dracaufeu ex is growing on me. Real or not real I like the geometry of it.

Whats with pokemon always making a super fucking mid charizard card like 3 sets into a new generation. Burning shadows rainbow charizard, darkness ablaze charizard vmax, and now this. And XY flashfire but at least that one has a decent full art.

I notice 1) Cleffa is getting a card and 2) It’s a Basic PokĂ©mon instead of a Baby PokĂ©mon.

Looks like we are finally getting baby pre-evos back as Basic Pokémon like they always should have been?

1 Like

26 Likes

These are like slightly better primes. Glad the camera is not zoomed in to 1 inch away

And Hyogonosuke(?) to boot! Very nice.

1 Like

If this leak is true, in my opinion this might be one of the worst cards ever designed

1 Like

Somehow, I kinda knew the Tera cards would look awful - too hard to make a mechanic that’s essentially goofy hats look cool.

Vmaxes > Tera in terms card art.

7 Likes

yeah, lowkey, i’m hoping they don’t try to waste resources on special arts of tera pokemon

2 Likes

When does the English set release again? June?

August 11 supposedly

2 Likes

That may be a big miss we see in upcoming sets - textured full arts of animals with chandeliers hats taking up slots :frowning:

Aren’t Tera Pokemon just this era’s VMAXes? Genuine question – haven’t played SV.

If so, I hope that doesn’t mean we’re getting a bunch of bedazzled chase cards this gen

Another reason why I am a Venusaur fan