PokeRev namedrops E4

PokeRev released a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOfXXN2e6Vk) opening up some theme decks and referenced both E4 and a particular thread in the video

Here’s the great thread from @chopkins1994 which I went back to clean up the formatting on

PokeRev is an E4 OG but obviously youtube takes up a lot of his time these days. His simple reference to E4 actually drove a decent amount of traffic here:

So if you are new here from watching that video, welcome! If you want to introduce yourself, please post to the Welcome to Elite Fourum Thread

We also have a Discord, instructions to connect can be found here: Elite Fourum (a forum account is required)

27 Likes

and the mention was 8 mins in? crazy

1 Like

How come when PokéRev mentions E4 in a YT video it’s a good thing but when I was asked about E4 in my deposition I had to say “I do not recall” or else they’d nullify my plea deal??

34 Likes

He featured my memes the last time he did this. Naturally, I keep a laminated screenshot under my pillow.

8 Likes

Whoa this is really cool! Thank you for mentioning me and cleaning up the post. I get giddy when someone else links my one mildly successful youtube video. I never guessed that post would have been used by one of the biggest pokemon youtubers!

2 Likes

Ok that screenshot is now out of date

The PokeRev effect is crazy, especially given he just mentions the site in passing

I noticed the formatting on it got a bit altered from the original thread plus we no longer have to rely on imgur for image hosting. I reread the thread while polishing it up, its a really good resource!

3 Likes

We’re famous! Ok. Now I just need to not act nervous. And spam copypasta.

1 Like

Don’t do it…

4 Likes

Just act natural e4!

3 Likes

morenormal-it-crowd

3 Likes

It’s why I’m here – didn’t even know about this place until he mentioned it! Love it here so far. Wicked nice little community.

13 Likes

The cool thing about E4 I think is that I’m the mayor.

5 Likes

Ayyy happy to have you!