New E4 Forum Competitor: The Pokemon Company International

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/get-together-with-fellow-trainers-on-the-pokemon-community-forums

How it’s going…

58 Likes

This could only have gone well, so I am very surprised this exact thing is happening.

10 Likes

NerdiestAlpaca is a vibe

1 Like

18 Likes

Well, I posted a topic about Vaporeon and got banned.

Which is wild considering that the 9/11 topic is still up.

2 Likes

Feel free to post the most dumpster fire screenshots here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

ddn7o83-fcf0c32c-1bbe-4784-b1f0-6ef5bd810709

11 Likes

I can’t say that I am shocked, but even this is a bit degenerate. You’ll find more civility on Pokemon subreddits.

Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 7.30.07 PM

Username checks out.

9 Likes

11 Likes

This is amazing. Someone over at the Pokemon Company thought they’d get innocent kids online. Just how they have innocent kids doing art for them online.

2 Likes

lol @ the 1 billion lions. Remember reading about that somewhere.

Not sure why it was a serious question. Seems like most Pokemon would win every time in a 1 v 1 billion, every Fire, Ice, Electric, Poison, Rock, Ground, Psychic for sure.

This is simply too funny… Next topic, “Which pokemon can help win the war in Ukraine?” LMAO

2 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

Hate to say I got a genuine laugh from the Pokémon 9/11 one and its poster “georgebush69”. Just so outrageous

7 Likes

answered

10 Likes

This is like those public polls that institutions run to name things but then act surprised when the winning name is something massively offensive

1 Like
3 Likes

6 Likes