I'm looking to cheat on E4

What are some other places you like to share pictures and talk about the hobby?

I really only visit E4 and a couple subreddits (r/pkmntcgcollections/ & r/PokemonTCG/), so I am curious to hear what other sites, IG accounts and Youtube channels you guys follow. Give me the good stuff!

1 Like

But…I thought we had something here?? What about all those late nights of scrolling? Were you just getting over reddit? Or maybe you were looking at pokeguardian on the side!! I knew it. Smpratte warned me about doing this with you, but I didn’t listen. I guess he was right all along!

Pack your cards, I never loved you!

54 Likes

Discord

7 Likes

Problems in bed, it’s always problems in bed.

4 Likes

You have 6 posts… and we’re done?

Damn man, if you were gonna hit and quit it you should have just said so.

19 Likes

What more could you have to share that wouldn’t be covered here?

If the head huncho of a forum isn’t wielding SSB Trophies I don’t want it.

E4 will always be my main. Just looking for a couple side pieces :sweat_smile:

1 Like

E4 is the main you bring around your family. E4 Discord is the side chick you see on the weekends.

25 Likes

Mic drop

ig, blowout forums

PokeGym

1 Like

pokebeach.com and pokegym.net both come to mind. Although I’m not active on either of them personally. I do use Pokebeach and pokeguardian.com for the latest news of upcoming releases.

Apart from the /r/pkmntcgcollections and /r/PokémonTCG subreddits, there is also /r/pokemoncardcollectors (although I would personally avoid this one, since 90% are post asking for value, sales, or whether a card is real/fake…) and /r/pokemonmisprints (created by our very own Regigigagod).

Another place dedicated to misprints is the Gotta Misprint 'Em All facebook group.

And if you haven’t joined it yet, the E4 Discord is indeed a great place as well to talk about Pokémon and nonsense (can’t believe I really used the words ‘E4 Discord’ and ‘great’ in the same sentence, 2020 really is the end of times… :slightly_smiling_face: )

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

at 2AM*

I like to stand in the card aisle at Target/Walmart, just waiting for people to show up.

5 Likes

Virbank City (not to be confused with their buying/selling group Virbank City PokéMart) is probably the largest active online community right now with almost 30,000 members on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/virbankcity. The problem with Facebook groups though is that they’re difficult to keep lasting conversations going on and difficult to cross-reference.

Bulbagarden (Bulbapedia) I believe has the largest Discord community, but their TCG chatroom isn’t hugely active: discord.com/invite/bulbagarden.

1 Like

black sheepwall

power overwhelming

2 Likes