Pokemon X and Y

Clefable beating Dragonite… it could happen LOL. Remember Pikachu beating rock/ground types…

AIM FOR THE HORN!!

2 Likes

You know what’s cool… Starmie and Blastoise could produce electric attacks because they can use their torsion to produce enough kinectic energy to produce a current.

too bad the games aren’t like that.

I like the new dragon Pokemon. :tada:

There is good and bad in this new direction, but ultimately I think it is going to help pokemon. It will probably end up making a generation gap, similar to star wars. I personally will get the game and see how I like it.

I can’t tell if I am getting older or if the pokemon designs are actually not as distinctive as the previous generations.

Ps the game is still going to be amazing, and I’ll buy it when it comes out. I just don’t like that they’re adding a type so late in the game. Especially a silly token type.

yes really awesome! The graphics are totally changed and it’s beautiful, also I would to buy it when it go out the 12 October.

I am just going to mentally replace the word “fairy” with “light” everytime I see it.

Your parents sound vicious O__O

What do you guys think of all this new information and what not? I think Pancham’s evolution looks pretty cool. It’s just a shame that Ursaring and Beartic came into my mind right off the bat. Hopefully they’ll break the pattern and give a another evolution for an even bigger bear.

My brother and I decided that this might be our last Pokemon gameboy game. Recently, they have been pumping these games out a little hastily, where B/W came too soon after HG/SS and I didn’t even bother buying B/W 2. Someone told me that the 3D feature on the 3DS can cause a lot of damage your eyes, so I’ve been to scared to play with the feature on (unless I am trying to impress ladies ofc).

Comments so far:

• From what I saw on Serebii, it looks like the fire starter learns Psychic somewhere along its evolution chain. Thank god → see picture. img4.imageshack.us/img4/9600/downloadrxh.png

• The announcement of the fairy type made me a little disappointed, but the new eeveelution will probably help me ease into it. Well played, Nintendo. My hope is for poison to be super effective against fairy (because it hasn’t been a very useful type in competitive play).

• It seems like they’re trying a few new type combinations such as: Dark/Psychic, Fire/Normal, Electric/Normal, Ghost/Steel, Flying/Dragon. D/p was a psychic-heavy generation, and B/W was a fighting-heavy game - I’m curious to see what kind of type will be heavily added. Well… aside from fairy. Just no more bug/flying types please :stuck_out_tongue:

What are your predictions for fairy types in terms of cards? I reckon that they might be combined with Normal types.

Of course. Pokemon gets all the babes.

You’ve definitely need to explain how turning the 3D function on impresses the ladies. If anything won’t it make you more into the game and you’ll be reacting like stuff is popping out at you. Anyone walking near by you would notice your unusual actions and think you’re odd and quickly walk away won’t they?

It’s all about ignoring the sense of danger and maintaining the presence of a teenage renegade. When I turn on the 3DS around said ladies, I just go right past the safety warning without showing any care for the system. Always include a hair flip motion to go in tandem with your 3D adjusting switch. The 10-15 minute break that Nintendo suggests you to take for every hour of playtime? You just do it to be ironic.

Given that you have successfully conveyed your suave personality, you have captivated the interest of at least one person. By now they should have sat close to you to feed their newfound interest. But ho ho ho, the 3D now in full effect, and they will not be able to see the screen clearly. You must use this to your advantage. You’ll simply throw out a line like, “You can see the 3D if you lean in closer; I learned that in prison.” She will then proceed to lean towards the screen out of instinct. Now put your hand on her shoulder, lower the 3DS, make eye contact, and then ask her to go on a date to watch Pokemon the Movie 3 and drink lemonade. You know you have extra sealed entei promo cards to give away anyway.

But yeah… Pokemon X and Y.

Here is the most recent update. There are two mega evolution’s for mewtwo (X and Y).

1 Like

My roommate and I are preordering the pair! I’m excited! Bought a used 3DS just to play them.

2 Likes

I am definitely getting a copy of each myself! While I do not like every aspect of the game, I am still extremely excited for its release! I don’t think I have been this excited since Red & Blue!

1 Like

Honestly, with the costs of competitive TCG play jumping so much, me and my group of players have decided to switch to competitive VG’s. They are just so much cheaper. And we don’t have to get together to playtest (online TCG playtesting just doesn’t work out for us either). So I’m excited to get into something new.

Getting a 3DS just for X and Y.

In the meantime though i’ll be playing GTA V! Soooooooooooo amped for that it’s unreal. :blush:

Isn’t there already one of these threads? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, these are my new favorite X and Y Pokemon (asides from MegaPokemon)

1 Like