Pokemon Sword & Shield on Switch 2019

It’s here!!!

Pokemon Direct 9am tomorrow…

13 Likes

I hope for NFC pokemon tcg cards which transfer pokemon to ingame.

I’m really hoping they annouce a Pokemon Ditto Version…

The story behind the pokemon that gets laid 24/7. I think the story could have great potentional.

4 Likes

I just hope that this game is unique and distances itself from pokemon go…and that they actually put some effort into the design of the new pokemon, there have been some lazy terrible ones over the years.

2 Likes

Call me old-school, but all the Pokémon after the first 2-3 generations look like trash and repeats

5 Likes

I want an Eevee Evolution!!! @lucid , @therealonewolf ,

2 Likes

OMG I’m so excited!! When i saw it, i completely lost it! HYPE FOR GEN 8! :sob::pray::raised_hands:

Same @rustedharmony, same!!!
I have a feeling that we probably will! Dragon type maybe?
(i personally really want a ghost type Eeveelution tho :ghost:)

2 Likes

Finally! Looking forward to see what this could be! The three starters cause of the 3 balls?

1 Like

@hoax, OMG, i diden’t even see that! Good eye!

So nervous about the Pokemon Direct! Such great news can come! But do you really think they would announce Gen 8? Hopefully yes!

@rustedharmony, I am also lucking forward to a new eevolution! Though… now it is so nice to have eevee and all the evolutions in a 9-pocket page. And as they are also realising a new figure with all the eevolutions I would feel that something is missing.

Japan had this card before Sylvain was created. I think we’ll move along to a new Eeveelution if it came to that.

2 Likes

Link to Pokebeach article.

www.pokebeach.com/2019/02/a-pokemon-direct-officially-announced-for-tomorrow-morning

My kids are going to freak when I tell them.

2 Likes

Definitely this!

Announcing Pokemon Battle Royale. You heard it here first.

3 Likes

Super mega Rayquaza ultimate

8 Likes

Rayquaza baby

2 Likes

Super Ultra Sun & Super Ultra Moon?

They better give me a new dragon-type Pokemon to love. Newer dragons have been alright but I want a new favorite bby dragon for myself :grin:

I have not played since pokemon black ( but that was the only pokemon game i have never completed ) so this will be a big jump for me :blush: i can not wait hopefully its a bit of an open world 16 badges and not nice after the elite four content and i really wish they made it so its not impossible to complete the pokedex

POKEMON LET’S GO JIGGLYPUFF

How mad would you be?

2 Likes