Pokemon World Championships! - Excitement Inside

WELP! It’s been fun. Suppose it’s about time I sell out of this hobby, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

See everyone next year! Rumor is currently San Francisco.

1 Like

Pics!

@funmonkey54 and @azulryu rifling through some cards to trade, we made some cool deals. @reinasierpe is just out of the picture! They don’t realize I’m tying to get a picture…

I met Shadypenguinn!!!

And RenaeCollects!!

5 Likes

10/10 would bang all y’all

5 Likes

Hmmm isn’t the rumor always san fran?

Was wicked fun meeting those of you who I got to see! And nice, picture, Ethan. XD I seriously didn’t even realize you took that.

Got some more Gyarados cards in my collection thans to Ethan, Adam and got a Gyarados ex for cheap by the legendary Yamato.

Now I just have to steal that Gyarados banner they had hanging before anyone else does…

1 Like

Charlie/Azul are balding in their 20s. I know that feel.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who much prefers the number 2 art over the others?

Nope, the 2nd one does look a lot nicer.

2 Likes

Haha it’s funny because my hair is so light that from overhead it does look like I’m balding. Thankfully it’s not. Have to cut my hair at least once a week or every other since it grows so fast.

Wooohooo! 100% going next year :grin:

abc7chicago.com/news/two-men-arrested-for-threats-against-pokemon-world-championships/953423/
Lucky they were caught!

3 Likes

So Officer Jenny was doing a good job?

2 Likes

What disturbed me initially was the realization they put them in Boxes that look like card boxes. Geez.

I’m glad they got these idiots. I remember seeing the tweet regarding them to begin with.

Thats insane…

Ditto

I’m so tall that i forget I’m balding as people don’t really see.

Thanks for the reminder. True family. :heart:

2 Likes

Woohoo pictures!

I would of liked to see more pic’s, pretty cool people got to meetup.

One day i’ll make the trip from Australia to the states for worlds , blizzcon, comicon, + more. =P

2 Likes

Since world’s is going to be west coast I know me and posttinayor will he be there. How many of you east coast people will make it?

1 Like

SAN FRANCISCO!!! YA’LL CAN STAY AT MY PLACE!!!

I live 30 minutes away :heart_eyes:

1 Like