Pokemon Sun and Moon Thread - Demo Released, No Spoilers

Pokemon will run a Pokemon Direct for 5 minutes at 7am PT (10am ET if I’m not mistaken) featuring “big news” on Friday February 26.

IS THIS IT GUYS OMG GET HYPE

6 Likes

New Pokemon game I’ll bet $100 Icelandic dollars

1 Like

It will be Pokemon GO! stuff, mark my words.

I want to be wrong so badly, though.

8 Likes

I’ll raise you 1,000 Vietnamese Dong.

7 Likes

I’ll raise you one of these bad boys…

12 Likes

Lets hope the news will raise Dongs around the world

7 Likes

@milhouse please tell me that is a real bill!

Pokemon Rainbow!!!1

1 Like

Hahaha stop stop!!!

It is absolutely a real bill.

I bought a few for kicks about 5-7 years back. I think I bought 10 of them for about $15 or so. They go for $30-$40 each now as it seems a lot of people like them as a novelty item. I sold a few here and there over the years and am already about $40 ahead on the purchase and still have 2 I think.

Inflation in Zimbabwe was insane for a few years there. @shizzlemetimbers @milhouse

It’s a really interesting phenomenon. That a currency would have more value when sold as a novelty than it does in formal exchange. All while being legal tender.

4 Likes

www.pokebeach.com/2016/02/supposed-insider-information-for-next-pokemon-games

:open_mouth: :neutral_face: :angry: :sob:

1 Like

It had me up until it said ‘Dark/Steel/Fairy removal’ and then I also realised that if they were in development for 6 years then they would have been in development since before B/W were released.

2 Likes

1 Like

Base set reprint!

4 Likes

Neo vhs and starter deck reprints!

1 Like

Ok your wish is granted but it is an identical reprint of the 1st edition shadowless run and it is the first in a series of reprints of every set ever made all the way up to generations. No new sets are released ever again, only repeating loops of the current sets until the inevitable collapse of TPCi and Pokemon cards in general.

Woops… wrong thread.

Back to the thread… I agree with a previous post that this is likely Pokemon Go news. Could be exciting.

3 Likes

though it is only 5 minutes long…

www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/24/nintendo-announces-the-next-pokemon-direct?watch

with that length I don’t think they are going to announce anything new like Pokemon Z, but who knows

Thread already made about this though :wink:

(This won’t be a Z announcement, look at the timings, Japan will always be first to know which won’t happen with a midnight announcement)