Pokemon Fruit Roll up Promos.

Saw this today and didn’t see this posted anywhere here. Guess this is cereal box promos 2.0.

Also shutout Fruit Roll up Meowth.

3 Likes

There is a new Fruit Roll Up Charmander?! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

From watching the video, it looks like the Hilo pattern is actually unique and looks good.
If anyone gets one can they confirm this?

Nope. Pikachu, Rockruff, Jangmo-o, and Cosmog.

The holo pattern is the same as the General Mills promos that came out a few months ago.

On one hand, I’m pretty excited because I love promos like this.

On the other hand, I’m just now eating my last box of cereal from the last promo - so I guess there’s no escape, I know what I’ll be eating too much of for the next few months.

1 Like

pikachu looks nice but that video was difficult to watch

1 Like

Nice video, is that sMpRatTe?

8 Likes

18 Likes

Does nobody like Leonhart here? No lie, I enjoy his channel.

He’s a bit much… He is way too over the top and hyped for my liking

Tried watching his stuff, just doesn’t come off as genuine.

That and the “shitting my pants” thumbnails are annoying.

12 Likes

I agree with y’alls points but he has a huge following of kids and I think he’s a pretty solid channel for them. Pretty clean and brings out a lot of vintage stuff for a younger generation to appreciate and see. Overall pretty great for the hobby.

1 Like

I must admit, I watch a few of his videos here and there…

Actually, he helped me complete my booster pack collection (in a way)! I was missing the Delta Species Booster Packs for the LONGEST TIME - I wanted to purchase all four pack-art from the same seller at the same time. I would search eBay everyday hoping someone would list the pack set on eBay - this had to have gone-on for close to one month. Anyway, one day I’m watching his video to Limitless Games and the owner mentions that he just got a booster box of Delta Species - I was PUMPED! Immediately sent Limitless Games a FB Message and told them I’d pay anything for 4x Delta Species Packs if they could provide me with one of each art-work. It took a few days for them to respond, but we were able to make a deal and they mailed the booster packs to me!

A plug for Limitless Games; they are SUPER FRIENDLY with GREAT Prices! Although, be patient if dealing with them through FB Messenger - they don’t respond right away.

8 Likes

Pierce that’s pure genius.

2 Likes

Don’t like his over-hype exaggerations. Everytime he does his OMG with his O month open, I just want to jam a long rubbery object down his throat… I am sure you guys know what I am talking about :wink:

Pierce, that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long, long time!

2 Likes

I think he became less genuine, more forced and fake ever since he went full-time on YouTube. Also he makes the exact same face in all his thumbnails.

Nah he’s a dick

2 Likes