General Mills 2019

Shortly before midnight last night I was finally able to find seven Pokémon marked boxes of trix at my local Walmart. I was hoping for some variety, a box of cinnamon toast crunch or two but hey I’ll take what I can get.

7 boxes, 7 three card packs, 7 holos one per pack. There are five holos: Eevee, Cubone, Charmander, Pikachu and Bulbasaur. The Bulbasaur card is not shown on the box and teased as being only in family size boxes but these promotion in its entirety is only with family sized boxes.

Edit: the promotion is with large and family sized boxes. the chance to pull bulbasaur is only in the family sized boxes. Thanks @djgigabyte

I was able to get all but one card of little importance in the 7 boxes (non holo horsea)

Below are photos of the seven pack pulls. The eevee was in the first pack and is the most uncentered. An an eevee collector I could have quit there but opening packs at midnight is a joyus occasion.

If you are interested in the Pikachu, charmander, or bulbasaur promos please PM me. I’m am interested in trades and will have my trade/want list updated by the end of the week.

2 Likes

There is a difference in the printing. There is a darker patterning on some holos and not on others. The pattern is more apparent on the pikicachu than bulbasaur. I think this has to do with stacking the holos before the ink is dry or something as the pattern on the text of the card is the same as the holo.

2 Likes

I do like that Bulbasaur

1 Like

It’s soild art work. Unlike the eevee lol

I guess I can’t persuade you to sell both those Pikachus as a set? :wink:
The only ones currently on eBay are either not shipping towards me, or are shipping for 22 USD for a 2 USD card… :unamused:

EDIT: Also willing to trade it for Eevees, although I’ll have to check which ones I have…

Greetz,
Quuador

I can for sure send both your way! Let me know what Eevees you have!

1 Like

Solid art work yes. Too bad this is 2nd reprint of that art work. Same applies to the Eevee, but the Eevee is at least is a playable card in the game.

This is the 5th English card with this art work. The non Holo and reverse holo from the original printing, the holo from the espron/umbreon box, mcdonalds 2018 confetti holo, and now this one.

Got a few more boxes today. Trix and cocopuffs. My pantry is full. I might get another box or two if the lucky charms or cinnamon toast crunch presents itself. But no more Trix lol

With the horse I have the whole set. Here are the holos from today’s pulls.

Here is a shot of the full set.

I want to buy more of these pretty bad, but all of the stores near me only have trix and I just hate trix .____.

1 Like

After I finish off my 13 boxes of Trix I’ll probably hate them too. lol

The walmart near me is running a promo on the cinnamon toast crunch on boxtops for schools and the lucky charms are a special edition with unicorns or something.

I hope you can find a palatable cereal!

Our Walmart and grocery stores are fully stacked up with these. A neighbor kid who works there said they had pallets full in the back. This could be the largest promo release of all time.

I’d recommend keeping the boxes fully sealed and hopefully in 60 years they’ll be worth a lot.

1 Like

Went to my local Target today and they had the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pokemon boxes. Picked up 5 of them.
Plan on opening the boxes, but keeping the packs sealed.

1 Like

look at how fucking awful that electabuzz is. Pure shit. That HAS to be 5ban, right?

1 Like

that’s the electabuzz from ultra prism, drawn by Kouki Saitou… (I believe there was recently a bunch of cards signed by them shown)

I love the booster pack artwork. Bellsprout looks awesome. I never buy modern product but this looks great.

Did these hit Japan before USA?

I believe this release is us exclusive.

Damn, I hope someone told him how low-effort that was compared to all the other cool stuff he’s drawn over the years! It looks like one of those shitty 3d models

Donate them. I’m 50 boxes in so far but have already given away 40 of them.

2 Likes

Rip, got 2 cubones in the 2 boxes I got.