Pokemon cards are back in cereals! NEW HOLO PATTERN

Just came across these pictures on FaceBook:

The top 4 cards are probably (new?) promo’s.

EDIT: Bottom row are just regular SM base set common. The top row are SM promo’s 1 → 4. The Pikachu should be a new one, since the box states these are foil and this Pikachu has never before been printed in foil.

EDIT:

And here is what we’ve been waiting for!

They have a new never-before-seen holo patern!

http://i.imgur.com/UiPxXRY.png
http://i.imgur.com/n4YYtFy.jpg

Sources:
www.facebook.com/groups/virbankcity/permalink/1359784434119279/
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=840437309439688&set=pcb.1348909341873455&type=3&theater

(Virbank city gym)

12 Likes

Time to load up. Great cereal.

1 Like

That’s one odd looking booster box. Next level collectible? :grin:

1 Like

I’m not a part of the city group, can anyone tell me the distribution of these boxes? Is it only in certain states etc?

1 Like

EDIT: Bottom row are just regular SM base set common. The top row are SM promo’s 1 → 4. The Pikachu should be a new one, since the box states these are foil and this Pikachu has never before been printed in foil.

lol would it be weird to add an unopened box of cereal to a sealed collection?

2 Likes

why does that piece of cinnamon crunch look so confused/disgruntled on the front of the box?

CINNAMON GRAHAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Only if you kept it raw. VGA 100 graded box or GTFO. No way to resist the temptation to eat them unless they were sealed up in plastic.

If I find a box at the store tonight when I go, I’ll grab it and share about the contents. Hard to tell if it’s a unique promo set without anyone actually opening the box to find out. Solid precedence for both cases.

And it’s an easy buy. Either way you get great tasting cereal.

6 Likes

Now I wish these were available where I live XD I guess I go order some cereal online lol.

1 Like

Thank the glory of the EU.

I think except for Kinder Eggs, which is odd exception, it’s against Euro laws to add toys to food as a promotional item.
All thanks to Lays/Smith chips and the Flippo’s/Pogs.

Ahhh I remember those days when I was just a wee Steph and hoarded those flippo’s like my life depended on it…µ
My dad at a LOT of chips when I was a kid…

tazos!!! walkers crisps maan, and the instant wins! weee…weetos, nesquik, coco pops, frosties, golllldennn nuggetsss…bring back the 90s brahsss

I’m like, totally…super cerealll

Back in cereal boxes, back in Australian happy meals, whatta time to be alive. Next i’ll be able to pull a promo with my cheese block (happened in Australia in year 2000)

2 Likes

I work at convenience store. So I will check it out tomorrow since my store get stock on Wednesday.

1 Like

Nice! Very convenient

1 Like

Interesting! Last time I got into a cinnamon cereal was about 15 years ago when Tony The Tiger did a promotional cinnamon krunchers thingy lol. I guess I am going back to eating cereal for a few weeks lol. :wink:

No luck at my Walmart.

W STAMP DARK CHARMELEON ovo

Huh at least we have a full list now.