Detective Pikachu cards revealed

www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/more-pokemon-tcg-detective-pikachu-cards-revealed/?cid=fb:social:detectivepikachu:tcgreveal2&utm_source=fb&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=detectivepikachu&utm_term=tcgreveal2&fbclid=IwAR22gme5bKE7ADDbr6TtYTWiIX9LRu4H0x33EVnEaBkcHXaownsAIGPnWgA

And more on their Facebook:www.facebook.com/Pokemon/videos/544972659239725/

5 Likes

A short overview:

Cards visible in the facebook video:

Snubbull

Slaking

Morelull

(Mewtwo GX)

Mewtwo

Magikarp

(Machamp)

(Ludicolo)

Lickitung

Greninja

Ditto

(Detective Pikachu)

Charmander

Charizard

(Bulbasaur)

Arcanine

4 Likes

I’m alright with the Mewtwo.

Definitely could’ve been a lot worse imo.

Digging the Ludicolo.

Any idea on how these cards will be obtained?

The bottom of the Pokémon.com link op posted seems to state that they will be available in a special booster pack. This booster pack will only be available in certain collections it says. So, I’m thinking they will only be available in certain boxes and things like shining legends and generations packs were. I could be off here but that was the message I seemed to get.

Packs will contain 4 cards and are only included in speciality Detective Pikachu product as far as info goes now.

1 Like

Cringe

2 Likes

It isn’t the Mewtwo we are used to, but i gotta give 'm that the Pokémon are realistic- i mean Mewtwo was cloned and somehow my brain always links his CGIcharacter to all the (cloning) experiments with nakedMolerats 'cause of the resistingCancer thing in their cells.

Besides that the machamp/ludicolo/pika&bulba look awesome -stoked for the movie :blush:

1 Like

They forgot Mr. Mime and Jigglypuff in the FB video. Here all of them on PokéBeach: www.pokebeach.com/2019/03/all-18-detective-pikachu-cards-revealed-in-their-cg-glory

Greetz,
Quuador

I have very mixed feelings about this whole thing.

Ditto looks okay, I guess.

You can never go wrong with Ditto. It’s Ditto.

2 Likes

I can’t help but think this will be another Dragonball Evolution =/.

1 Like

Another Bulbasaur!

1 Like

1 Like

This is a promo to be distributed in some retailers so it wont be part of any box, I dont know which ones will have it but I am assuming gamestop and target will have it?
We are still missing some cards to be revealed :blush:

Maybe they’re the promos ('Saur, Psyduck) that are in the Case File boxes?

How many cards have we not seen? We’ve seen the 18 card set plus 7 promos. Is that all of them?

Mjisaacs

Looks like it, but Pokebeach mentions 26 cards. So looks like one still missing, or they don’t have the correct info. Either way, Nintendo doing an awesome hard job on keeping as much as they possibly can in the dark and blocked (take down notices etc.) from the Detective Pikachu movie.

Mewtwo looks like one of those hairless Sphynx cats. I do like Ludicolo quite a bit though.

4 Likes