20th Ann. Toys 'R' Us Event.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
(For those in North America)

www.nintendo-insider.com/2016/01/head-to-toys-r-us-on-pokemon-day-for-freebies/

6 Likes

That awesome moment when I got the Red/Blue 3DS on preorder for store pickup from Best Buy on 2/27, and thereā€™s a TRU next door. :grin:

1 Like

I can not wait to see the folio they give out. I wonder if the Pikachu and Magikarp cards are going to be sealed.

Anyone from NA willing to hold up a Toys R Us for us outside of NA?

I make a team and hold it up at gun point.

I am sure my lvl 99 Entei will do its job

2 Likes

I will protect it with my lvl.100 Mew Gamestop gave me!

1 Like

Iā€™m mad hyped

1 Like

*jitters*

Are the codes universal?

Can someone bump this post on 2/26 as a reminder for us forgetful type.

I got you.

1 Like

Hey all trying to find more information on these two exclusive cards coming out for the 20th anniversary. They are exclusive only to the USA sadly, anyone know where I can get them from? https://instagram.com/p/BBytYaIuX3t

1 Like

Usually they show up on ebay within a few weeks after they release. Sometimes they are a bit hard to find but I usually just save a search on ebay and wait for the email from ebay to tell me when one has popped up. These ones I wager will be tough to find.

1 Like

They might be hard to get. The ad that came made think the cards will only be available 12 to 2.

Perhaps if you could find someone in the states willing to get them for you?

I hadnā€™t seen the actual cards before this - I thought it was going to be a shiny Magikarp, to go with the sudden influx of shiny Gyarados cards. At least that means I donā€™t have to pick an extra up for my shiny collection.

They wonā€™t be numbered XY Promos will they? They just look like stamped versions of two Generations cards.

Probably just stamped. Iā€™ll post what I get this upcoming weekend.

1 Like

More pikachu cards that I need that will be overpriced because people want to make some money!?

I NEED IT!

Apparently its one per person :confused: the joys!

This is what the US will be getting from Toys ā€˜Rā€™ Us stores on the 27th. Good luck aquiring them folks. One per person so take your kids, nephews and cousins! haha.

p.s. Word around the fourum is that these will be rare, make sure to get there as early as possible.

2 Likes