Thoughts on an complete Jungle Master Set

Was curious if I was missing anything, I have both the 1st edition and unlimited completed, just would like to make sure if there is anything extra I am missing so I don’t have to shuffle binders trying to add an extra card. English cards only.

1st edition: 64/64

Unlimited: 64/64

No set mark holo’s: 16/16

Error cards:
1st edition Electrode Base set image
1st edition butterfree error “d”
Did the rapidash and seaking ever have a fix to their stage 1 errors?

Prerelease Clefable: 1/1

1st edition Clefable Non/Holo error 1/64 instead of 17/64: 1/1

www.elitefourum.com/t/jungle-clefable-1-64-non-holo-misprint-price/11852/1

Wizards stamped Pikachu jungle edition: 1/1

Technically Need Jungle Test Blister Jolteon: Rusty showed one on his channel years ago

1st edition Black Star Promo Pikachu: 1/1

Thanks for the feedback from anyone,

Cheers!

2 Likes

Pretty sure you’ve got everything there :blush:

I was thinking your missing the Pikachu, then I read downwards… :grin:

Sweet deal, I haven’t gone after the prerelease or the error cards yet but those seem populated on Ebay for the most part.

I was figuring someone would try and be cheeky with a wasn’t there a 2nd Prerelease that went along with the Clefable, and no I did not leave a space open for that card haha.

Perhaps the 1st edition black star pikachu promo? could only be obtained in 1st edition jungle packs

1 Like

Never heard about this until now. How rare is the error card?

Its pretty uncommon, I’ve only seen one pulled

From what I’ve heard it was around one in 10 boxes but I think that is a bit too common for them tbh.

1 Like

Thanks for the vid, that was pretty nifty. I might have to try and scoop one up sometime.

If I recall correctly, the Jungle cards from the Red Logo (Australian?) boxes were printed on a different card stock.

However, the cards are otherwise identical.

3 Likes

never heard of this. would be interesting to see a comparison

@bluey , @tonysandlin

If you look at a japanese card stock shadowless pikachu or 1999-2000 fossil cards you pretty much have the same comparison. It’s unnoticeable through images. Just a slight difference in gloss.

1 Like

You can see the differences between the cardstock by holding them up to the light. The Japanese cardstock is somewhat see through and the US is not.

I am just gonna go about thinking you didn’t say that haha. If they had like the UK 1999-2000 edition that base set had, then unfortunately I would have to get it, I think I will just let this slide!

That’s right! I forgot about that one. In a played condition, i believe they still go for about $100.

Also, not confirmed to be legit, but a fascinating possibility

www.elitefourum.com/t/jungle-clefable-1-64-non-holo-misprint-price/11852/1

1 Like

Wow that definitely is another card to the puzzle, can’t imagine many around but its added!

are you going to collect the Australian prints as well?

Very doubtful, will just collect the red logo pack arts. Besides the gloss, I do not think they have a major look difference.

I think the copy right stamp is 99-00