Pokemon cards are back in cereals! NEW HOLO PATTERN

Yep :grin: that card was all the rage back in primary school.

1 Like

Is it? When I was a kid we’d get plastic spoons that change color from cereal boxes, figures, even pc games (most of them didn’t work with our pc and if they did, they didn’t properly D: ). I think they came mostly from Kellogg’s cereal. But honestly I haven’t paid attention to cereal that much lately so I guess that has really stopped due to EU laws. How lame…

I’d totally buy cereal for Pokemon cards :grin: You are all so lucky to have these stuff around, same goes with the McDonald’s promotions.

3 Likes

But then again Europe had pokemon figures and cards at mcdonalds last year (including a magikarp wich is doubly awesome) and the UK did get the 20th anniversary magikarp promo at game stores so it’s not like we get shafted out of everything XD just most things. When it comes to getting cards pre-packaged with food, i don’t think that ever was a thing here in Belgium though.

Tbh the happy meals + the toy often end up damaging the card, i’d be very pleasantly surprised if anyone managed to get something 10 worthy out of them last time around.

1 Like

@stephneechan True, these cool promotions just don’t seem to come to Finland at all D: Oh well if we want we can still buy them online. I don’t remember getting cards that away from cereal etc, just other things. Stickers were usual with Pokemon gum and lollipops though

Pokemon being the #1 trading card game world wide. The Pokemon Company is earning more money on it’s own than all other parts of Nintendo. They just grabbing all markets they can to promote their product. Which is a very fucking smart move.

Just let’s hope they not just reprinting every single card over and over in every region so there will be some sort of special feeling to each promo set they do. I just feel bad for the Pikachu collectors, because promotions like this always go hand-in-hand with a new Pikachu variation =)

Team Rocket :grin:

1 Like

just got back from work. Didn’t get anything about cards.

I need a set

There were two full displays like this and still no cards. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Obvious solution, eat all their current stock so they have to stock the Pokemon boxes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Ive searched online and the official general mills sites. Nothing about pokemon anywhere! But couldnt find anything on their official site on the other promos (justice league comic books, secret life of pets, dreamworks trolls, spiderman squirters) either. Maybe that pikemon box slipped out early? Does anyone even know what state or country the box was found in??

And here is what we’ve been waiting for!

They have a new never-before-seen holo patern!

http://i.imgur.com/UiPxXRY.png
http://i.imgur.com/n4YYtFy.jpg

Source:
www.facebook.com/groups/virbankcity/permalink/1359784434119279/

8 Likes

Jesus, how many reprints of that card IS there now?!

Never can have enough!
But… atleast they mark the reprints now with A B C D E F G or Z variant =)

Cant see the facebook page, have no facebook account.can someone copy paste whatever information was posted there?

2 Likes

Anyone need one? Lol

8 Likes

So what country and states have they been found in?

Depending on how much you charge for shipping, count me in for a Pikachu. :wink:

And that holo pattern looks pretty cool! :heart_eyes:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

6 :wink:

3 English (non-holo SM04; this Cereal holo SM04; and 5/12 McDonald’s from Australia); 2 Japanese (004/004 Best Friend’s Set release; holo 114/SM-P); 1 Korean (non-holo 005/SM-P).

EDIT: @justinator @ctdbelgium Might be useful information for you too. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador