Pokemon Center Thread

The others wont be limited as far as i know, so at least theres that aspect :blush:

1 Like

watch there be a price premium for lower numbered balls

ball 777, 1337, 69, 420, 151, etc.

Wonder if the seal will need to be broken to check the ball number, though.

1 Like

What busty figure do you speak of?

1 Like

I personally really like the product myself. I pre-ordered one off the website, and ordered a second for $300 the same day. It looks like they’re already selling for $500 on eBay. There’s definitely collectors fomo, but there’s a ton of genuine interest in these, and something I’m absolutely keeping at my work desk.

2 Likes

I’m tempted to sell at these prices. Was never my intention but you can get a nice graded WOTC holo for how much they’re going for.

2 Likes

The prices are getting a little bit crazy. Went from $120 at launch to $250 on eBay the same day, now they’re at $500.
I wonder how many people are selling their eBay preorders of someone else’s Pokémon Center preorders…

4 Likes

That’s pretty funny. I didn’t think about that. Or preorders of someone else’s preorder that someone else preordered.

Update:

I found pending charges on my card, emailed their support and they replied with a order number. Guess I somehow got one now?

However I found like x2 USD5 charges on the card, I haven’t really ordered from the site before and I assume it’s a pre-authorization charge.

But, I also tried purchasing with different cards cause it wouldn’t go through, so now I’m not sure if I’m gonna get hit with multiple charges… anyone here able to clarify on this?

As long as you get an email, you should be fine!

They won’t double charge you for one item…they’ll just refund you and charge whatever’s on your order confirmation.

If you get 2 emails with different order numbers…now that’s a different story it means you’ve ordered it twice!

1 Like

Glad to hear that, thank you! :grin:

1 Like

I forgot about these balls. I think I ordered one. WHERES a pic of the actual item?

Thanks fiery. Yes, that’s the one. Has anybody rec’d theirs yet? I haven’t.

I think they’re not supposed to ship for a couple of weeks. The non-master ball, I ordered back in november I think, was supposed to start shipping last Saturday. I haven’t seen anything yet.

www.thewandcompany.com/pokeball/

1 Like

Website description says March 15th is their planned ship-by date.

1 Like

Mine shipped today

3 Likes

Received my shipping notification today!

I’ll be picking one up if they come back to earth.