Pokemon Center Thread

www.pokemoncenter.com/product/710-09309/master-ball-by-the-wand-company-preorder

Anyone get the preorder? Looks really cool. Limited to 5000 it looks like. They probably won’t be available for long.

2 Likes

Having a seriously hard time believing this is still in stock considering it’s been up for a few hours now and only 5000 are available.

1 Like

I got blocked just looking at it and some of the other new releases earlier. They need to get their shit together on that site lol.

I did end up successfully buying one on my mobile though. Easy to trade a psa 9 jungle 1st eevee for it. I’m a sucker when there are “firm” production numbers posted on items.

4 Likes

Frustrating they won’t ship it internationally :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I got blocked too & payment won’t get through. I’m done lol, doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

I have 3 balls and none of them are crystal

3 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t get one either.

Looks like it’s sold out now. I slept on it earlier - I have a small feeling this will be easy to find on eBay over the next 20 years if I change my mind.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Everyone wanted a master ball in the video games. Expect to pay a premium. I wasn’t able to get one unfortunately.

1 Like

I could see it being a 1k+ item easily. Cool collectors piece and there’s some rarity to it.

1 Like

I got one somehow. A miracle.

very cool item, would take this any day of the week over that Daniel Arsham abomination

1 Like

Yeah but how about that sexy train? :blush:

8 Likes

They’re listed on eBay for 250 now which i think is still a good deal.

I don’t know why, but the last couple of pokeball stuff has felt unfulfilling. I still want an operational ball that opens and has realistic gadgetry on the inside. It’s still nice to look at though.

6 Likes

A rocket ship would be much more appropriate. :rocket emojis:

1 Like

They need a higher quality premium one in the $500+ range

Using silver would be cool

1 Like

For rizzle dizzle :rocket:

1 Like

I know they mentioned doing different pokeballs and I wonder if this is what they meant or if there will be others.

I would be so down for a premier ball

1 Like

I would pay through the nose for a Luxury Ball

1 Like