Pikachu on the Ball Release Information (NOV 22')

Not everything is about buying / selling / value. It’s just a bit of interesting trivia so collectors can see which release their card originated from. A sealed collector / completionist might choose to add both versions to their collection if they wanted to, or not.

This seems so niche, collecting both sealed packs with different inserts. The time you would invest searching all listings and finding ones with a different copyright date sounds awful. Actually, this is your thing :slight_smile:

If i remem checking ebay is your thing too. D error eevee everyday. :wink:

1 Like

Yup sure was, glad that is over!

Thats coz youve found everything you want not all of us is that lucky yet.

The search never ends.
Still missing 2 Japanese unlimited cards that never pop up. Sucks it’s on an Umbreon, so a dark background, looking to see if it lacks a black 1st edition stamp.

1 Like

The majority of my rares didnt come from ebay. Of course i look but i like finding other things to look for too otherwise its tedious as hell.

Can anyone confirm if the promotion is still going on? The supply on eBay has seemed to slow

1 Like

To my knowledge, all the ebay sellers I talked to, the promotion is dead and there is no more being given out. The supply seems low to me as well. Someone with 10K can wipe the entire supply on ebay in an afternoon.

1 Like

Would not take much at all…picked up a few to hold

As far i can see the card is still being offered for free as part of a purchase at game store in the UK

I picked a couple, weeks ago, kept some sealed and tried my luck on a handful to see if the condition are good … about 1/3 are 10 candidates.

The UK is swamped in them. Its the highest released card in the set of 5.

I highly doubt they have any left. This is a screen shot of GAME facebook’s post. Some interesting information here:

If every store in the UK had gotten 300 cards, then there would be approximately 100,000 cards distributed…
Obviously not counting online sales in the UK.
So far on Ebay there has been 1,500 Pikachu on the Ball cards bought USA side. So who really knows lol

I m not going to buy it but just tried now and it seems to be available… :thinking:

4 Likes

Hmmm gotcha. I’m surprised I don’t see anymore supply on Ebay like there was a week or so ago.
Thanks for the update!

The Game website is pretty bad, these are out of stock and will only tell you when you try to complete payment.

Depends on the store, some are out of stock some are not. Online has been out of stock since the first day or 2.

1 Like

Theres a million off for psa grading as we speak lol. It was a special card til the second release.

I did buy from game using their online store as late as 12 Nov.

Looking on ebay, now, supply seems to be ample with a small premium for a “benevolent” proxy buyer on a win-win deal, not bad:

That’s “buy it now” … not ebay auction.