Pikachu japanese XY promo card

I’m searching for one Pikachu promo card but I can’t find it anywhere!
I do not know any information about the release of the card or the number printed on the right bottom of the card.
The Pikachu card is this:

official page: www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pthc/news/0711_present/

I hope someone can give me more news about the card.
Thanks, Simon.

They are doing that Pikachu invasion thing in Japan, all over a certain area people in big Pikachu suits will be running around/doing events iirc. I think this card is being given away during those events with the big Pikachu. This is what I can assume by how the webpage for it looks.

www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pthc/

1 Like

If I see well it’s like a PokéPark and the date of the event is 9-17 August, so the card isn’t released yet?

I don’t think it is. I can’t read Japanese, but it seems to be a promo specifically associated with this event.

@milhouse see the translated page HERE

the event is located at the Yokohama Minato Mirai and (from what I understand from the translation page) there are 1000 Pikachus all around the city.

1 Like

Doesn’t really say anything about the card. :slightly_frowning_face:
Unless it does and I am blind.

hehe this is my problem… But i think the card will be released only at the days of the event.

I’d like to get my hands on one.

me too! It’s a beautiful card :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@pokemoncenteritaly

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aVcisdS8X0

Sounds familiar, this is what I got with last order ( actual purchase in upper-left corner ). Best origami maker on ebay. :grin:

www.dropbox.com/s/jpmywlvqawpdmzy/Gold%20star%20bonus%201.jpg

1 Like

Yup. Got a cool Eevee origami from him. I still have it. :blush:

I have bought from him multiple time and I have a little drawer full of the little things he has sent me.

I’m considering buying from this dude to see what I get…

1 Like

My exact thoughts. We’re missing out!

guys, please don’t go off topic…

Promos 68-70

1 Like

There are three! Omg!

The typhoon that’s blowing through region has put a damper on my plans to go to Yokohama today. But the weather is supposed to clear up tomorrow…