Pikachu japanese XY promo card

The 3 cards are beautiful :blush:

The cards are distributed in large numbers so : do you think these cards will be fairly common ?

There are already the 3 cards on Ebay, I think they are overpriced, like the 2 Pitch’s Pikachu.

EDIT : I’ve just now bougth 2 of the 3 cards for 2000Y in BIN auction on YJA, I couldn’t resist …

I know some people who’d drag you through the street naked for a remark like that.
I also know some people who’d enjoy being dragged through the street naked.

As for the Pikachus, I really wanna get my hands on these. I love them.

1 Like

How many of these will be released?

I believe only the three. that’s the only space left in the XY-P Promos near these numbers, and the event only last one week

1 Like

I think pokemontrader was talking about the number of cards distributed :wink:

1 Like

there is not an exact number but there are only limited quantity (for the 3 cards 068/XY-P, 069/XY-P, 070/XY-P) and the Yokohama’s Pikachu Outbreak is from 9 to 17 August, so we can see more Pikachus on eBay/Y!J

The one with all the pikachus from pokepark is much better though, but still… I collect them all, so I need these too :wink:

I meant promo number wise. Just the three different versions?

1 Like

It seems that way. They are selling quite high on YJ! Now, approx 6000 Y for all 3.

yes 068/XY-P, 069/XY-P, 070/XY-P

Two of the three cards for 2,000 yen is definitely a sweet deal. Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks but maybe not …
If the cards are distributed in large numbers, the price will decrease in the next weeks, like for the Pitch’s Pikachu cards, no ?

There will be an outbreak of the cards, the event is still going! And what will happen with the leftovers? Will boxes be hoarded or will they flood the market…

now with 3000 yen you can buy all the 3 cards sealed!

3 Likes

I’m not paying more than 1500 for all three, considering all the fees and shipping prices.

It’s all in the game :wink:

So I have my answer, now you can buy the 3 cards for 1000Y !
I feel so stupid …

1 Like

Luckily I could contain myself a bit more. Buying three for 1500.