YU NAGABA returns - Eeveelutions collaboration

YU NAGABA is back with another release, continuing his style from the 208/S-P Pikachu in July 2021.

41 Likes

&$&

Stonks

1 Like

So goofy. They’ll look really nice together in a 9-pocket binder page.

10 Likes

Pikachu is still at a fair price so I hope these will be too!

Honestly I would much prefer the whole card to be in in Ooyama’s Pikachu/Chansey style though.

4 Likes

Well. I had sets aside money for new Eeveelution cards. There goes that budget.

2 Likes

Well, hopefully theyll print this like charizard UPC

1 Like

The yu nagaba cards are very unique, cool to see more!

They’re responding to supply shortages fast (as announced) firstly with Clay Burst now going to be made-to-order; and 208/S-P Pikachu flooded out for the rest of 2021. I’m sure they will be ready for this

Did the pokemon center crash? I can’t seem to access it right now

Should be in the unpopular opinion thread perhaps, but I dislike this style.

The poses for Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon are also boring AF.

2 Likes

Nice. These look great. To me they don’t look as goofy as Pikachu did and they will do so well in a binder.

They also remind me of this video!

Cheers!

These are pretty cool. I don’t have an eeveelution page in my binder yet, so these will be a nice addition to my collection.

I’m assuming these won’t be as easy to get as the Pikachu is?

These look great, lets just pray to Arceus they have a big print run.

If i was to pick one which stands out about the rest it would be flareon for sure. Im not a huge fan of the rest if im being honest.

1 Like

I’m gonna need this box, ridiculous import fees be damned.

Looks to be a lottery system to get one. So unsure.

1 Like

Well there is a sharp uptick of the Pikachu x Yu Nagaba promo card on the secondary market.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yu Nagaba’s style is not my cup of tea. Never picked up the Pikachu, doubt I’ll grab these.

Cards look great. A bit of a tough pill to swallow if I gotta spend 9,000 yen to get the full set. Because I guarantee you that I will not find 9,000 yen of packs or boxes available on their website. So basically, I gotta buy stuff from their website I don’t typically want. Gosh I’m negative.

I must say it’s not my preferred art style either, but there’s an endearing carefree quality about the simple style that I like. Additionally, they have a unique quality in that the Nagaba card series is something noticeably different (stylistically) to have popped up in the PTCG timeline, making its own little footprint in the TCG’s history. I definitely want to pick up some copies for these reasons, but totally get that these cards are gonna be like Marmite for some people.

Also, loving some of these Eeveelution name translations on my phone, Jolteon had me creasing :joy: