Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Looks like my cards are also a victim of the final damage :frowning:

2 Likes

Honestly… I am not buying any of this. I understand many have gotten their cards back which is great, but 2 -21/2 years for most is just not acceptable. Let’s get this shit done. We are tired and I’m sure Peter is tired to. Hiding this shit in fog just pisses everyone off.
Anybody close to psa? This is honestly ridiculous. 2 - 2 1/2 years is just unacceptable.

Are you insuating that PSA is to blame here? If anything, this falls on Ludkins/Peter.

Giving completely generic and uninformative updates further drives the fault to him, from my perspective. Why would PSA have any reason to withhold cards from middleman if the middleman have fulfilled everything on their end?

2 Likes

Oh no. i dont blame PSA at all other than I would love to have a multi million dollar business help us out, but I put all my angst towards the communication from ludkins mainly.

So I just recieved my cards from ludkins and one of them has a crack down the front and back like it was stepped on etc. A few others have little scratches but nothing major… Anyone experienced this should I contact Peter and go from there? Sorry first time grader not the best approach. Thanks

2 Likes

@sacari had his order show up like this

Some of the damage: Sacari on Instagram: "Currently making a video explaining the situation. I’ll be uploading it to YouTube tomorrow morning. I was going to make a PSA return video but looks like I have to make a different kind of video now 😬 You can find the link to my YouTube in my bio if you want to find out what happened."

It sounds like Ludkins covered in it his case, not sure what they would do for a single slab but it can’t hurt to try

7 Likes

That’s one big ole oof

Thats acary mine got delivered but i csnt open to check it for another month hopefully no damage…

I also had a cracked slab in my return. He offered to reslab it for me but it’s not really worth it in my case.

I had a cracked slab in my last return from ludkins as well, value so low I just gave the card away.

Didn’t think the day would come, but my Panini redemption from April 2020 has just been shipped out.

Never thought it would beat out my Ludkins sub :joy:

2 Likes

Going to need more than plastx to sort those cracks out!

An attempt was made

11 Likes

Has anyone had any update in the last few weeks?

A Oreo!?! :joy::joy::joy: Priceless

Praise Beedrill. Got a returns incoming email. Phew. The light at the end of the onix tunnel. 230G-e

1 Like

Also was from TOP-2, and order coming back as well. Only took 28 months haha

1 Like

TOP-2 Gang UNITE

Frog Dance GIFs | Tenor Frog Dance GIFs | Tenor Frog Dance GIFs | Tenor

Anyone gotten any movement on autographed cards? In Feb I was told my order is “still processing at PSA” so wondering if any of them have finished processing or if these will be the last out the door for all Ludkins orders.

Also still not on the pop report :upside_down_face:

Still haven’t heard an update on either of mine:
230G-A
330BulkD
I’m assuming these must be the last of the last orders lol