Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Are you in the US, or Canada? That charge is quite high for a US address, but not impossible if you’re outside the US.

I’m in Australia, it’s about 3x the cost that PSA charges for return shipping but I don’t see the point of haggling at this point I just want my cards back

3 Likes

I have two outstanding orders that I have not received a return email about.

230G-A
330BulkD

2 Likes

Sounds like everything that is outstanding is because of damaged cards in the orders.

"Because the remaining orders have damaged cards, I’m unable to provide a hard ETA, but we’re working with PSA to finalize the damages. Once the process is over and the orders are released, we’ll be processing them as quickly and safely as we can. I don’t anticipate this to be a drawn out, prolonged process, but because it’s not a clean cut timeframe I don’t want to set unrealistic expectations. "

1 Like

I just paid $157 USD to ludkins for a 120 card return to Perth, Australia.

$190 USD for 50 cards is not correct. totally up to you if you decide to pay it though.

3 Likes

:+1: It was only $20, so it wasn’t a big deal. I was mainly worried about sending them more $ after them not providing me updates about my cards for 2+ years. Also because the first middleman forwarded me the invoice, I saw that the shipping fee line item was $0.00 That’s why I thought it had the shipping included.

Maybe. He’s quite the salesman, but I can really only blame myself, nobody forced me to buy them. But mind you, this was February 2021, with prices of everything rapidly incresing. $1200 for 2 first edition team rocket packs. And then $300 for the grading for the 22 cards. He said they were unweighed, so I was hoping for one holo, but I was unlucky. The week before, I had seen him pull neat holos from the other packs from the same box, so that’s what got me interested. He had advised me that I send all the cards off for grading instead of shipping them to me, and that he would get a good rate for grading. I would do things differently today, and not trust everything that someone says just because they make videos for youtube.

1 Like

If my 4 cards I subbed are damage I’m gonna riot

1 Like

I have 40 cards coming tomorrow, I can’t wait to see how much of it was junk

2 Likes

Well on January 12th I got an email from Peter when asking if my cards had been damaged after that previous email blast and some speculation.

“ None of the damaged cards I have information on are yours, so there’s no need to worry.”

And I haven’t received an email back about cards being shipped back yet.

230G-E.

Now my cards might and probably are lumped in with others that are damaged :melting_face:

My last order was returned to me today. All cards have been returned with no issues whatsoever. The nightmare is over. :slightly_smiling_face:

This final return was from a late February 2021 submission. I remember I had submitted it just a couple days before PSA raised the grading fee from $10->$20.

Based on that timeline, I’m guessing it won’t be much longer and the entire 2020-21 backlog will be completed.

6 Likes

My cards are on the way back finally. I sent them from canada and and took over a month to get to ludkins and arrived the day after psa closed but still got submitted. Had an individual order # so pretty sure i was one of the last orders if not the last order ludkins did. Any other orders not being sent back might have a problem.

2 Likes

My second and final submission safely returned to me today. It’s over… :face_exhaling:

4 Likes

any recent emails from Peter for anyone? been trying to ask about 215G-K orders but he hasn’t been responsive

1 Like

I’ve had 10 days radio silence so far after giving him my return address for my last submission

1 Like

I emailed him on 2/9/23 and received a response almost exactly 24 hours later.

"Hey Bradley,

Those two order codes do not have damaged cards, but special order types have been the most delayed and last to return. I am in contact with PSA about them and I expect them back soon. Once I have a concrete timeline, you’ll know, but until then I don’t want to set unrealistic expectations. As we close out our remaining submissions, please do stay vigilant for returns incoming emails.

Very best,"

I guess I should be thankful my cards aren’t damaged

3 Likes

What does he mean by special order types?

If I were to guess I’d assume stuff like packs, coins, non-regular sized cards. Basically anything that couldn’t be submitted under TCG.

shoutout to whoever graded a coin or an oreo or something in my group order delaying it like 5 extra months

14 Likes

My cards are signed cards, with one being a box topper, so that’s probably what he means by special order type

3 Likes