Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

How would PSA know that though?

Do grading companies share that info with each other (presuming someone didn’t crack it out) or do you have to do it of your own volition?

You have to report it to them yourself

Just now got my tracking number and paid the shipping invoice for my 141 cards in order 230G-K (February 2021). It’s finally almost over.

3 Likes

Got my return email as well. I originally sent my cards Feb 19th so maybe I’ll get them back just before 2 years.

Just got back my return shipping email, along with an invoice for $20 for shipping from Black card X LLC . I’m a little worried about sending that company more $ after waiting over 2 years getting my cards back. Is that a legit charge, or a cash grab by a failing company?

I sent the return shipping fee and got my cards back. Many people here have been getting cards back.

1 Like

It’s legit. There is no evidence of any scamming from Lukdins US

1 Like

Do you have a copy of that brochure? Their website is not working for me, and I used a middleman to submit through ludkins, as it would save on shipping the cards to them. I was under the impression that the price included return shipping.

You used a middleman to ship through a middleman? :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

To be fair some middlemans dont clearly state they are using another middleman they just accept the submissions and only admit they used another middleman if issues arise.

I believe that some ig cardcollector guy had done that and ended up going to psa to pay for all his customers cards whwn the middleman he used vanished.

2 Likes

Yeah, probably not my best move. I didn’t know anything about ludkins though; I had thought the guy from youtube was submitting the cards directly to PSA himself. I purchased 2 unopened packs from him, and he opened them up for me on his youtube channel and he advised me that I should get all the cards graded, and that his price was cheaper then PSAs website. He didn’t mention anything about paying return shipping, so that’s why I thought it was included. I’m still waiting for them to be returned from PSA 2 years later!

1 Like

Yeah, I also used a middleman for Ludkins without knowing he didn’t ship it directly to PSA. Once I learned that I shipped directly to Ludkins myself. Biggest mistake I ever made but still hopeful it will be resolved

The guy did an update recently with an email where PSA acknowledged him as Ludkins gave his info to them. I dont know if he is one of those 3, based on the email I wouldnt think so. But atleast it was prove to me that Barney passed some sort of information to PSA

2 Likes

Are you in the UK? This thread is about Ludkins US

USA for me

Received the invoice for return shipping on my Jan 21 bulk submission - $190 USD for 51 cards, I think it would have ended up being cheaper if I had just submitted directly to PSA, and it wouldn’t have taken 2+ years.

3 Likes

Got the last of my cards. It’s done for me thank goodness

6 Likes

Might be an error, i’ve seen similar ludkins US overcharge of postage claims posted here before, which was rectified after contacting ludkins for clarification.

1 Like

Yes I do. But shipping being included probably depends upon when you submitted your cards. When I submitted mine on Sept. 14, 2020 the brochure that was in effect said it was still included. But Ludkins USA came out with a new brochure dated Oct 14, 2020 that did not say it was included.

So how many of y’all still have outstanding orders and haven’t received a return email?

2 Likes

Sounds like a slimy character :frowning: