Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Just got a return email for 215G-H.

12 Likes

Just got the returns email for my last outstanding order with them, hallelujah!

11 Likes

Returns incoming for 230-G and a couple of INVDL orders. Autos aren’t on the pop report still but this is everything but those at least.

8 Likes

Like the others, I just got return emails for both of my remaining orders I mentioned above! 215G-E and an Individual order. So excited to finally get some of these cards back after 2 full years since mailing them out. I’m glad we all made it along this journey!

8 Likes

I got my email!! Finally!!! 2 years in the making.

Thank you E4 for keeping me sane all this time and I hope to never be part of this kind of thread ever again :laughing:

11 Likes

Just got a return email for my final order as well. I can’t believe this 2 year journey is almost over.

8 Likes

had to pinch myself when I got the email just now

5 Likes

Also got my email for my final return, INVDL-3!

2 Likes

One of my bulk orders is coming back but Peter has informed me that my other two orders have damaged cards in them and they’re sorting them out with PSA.

I’m pretty sure I’m literally going to be the last person to get my cards back :sob:

2 Likes

#noreturnemailgang

Feelsbadman

1 Like

You might wanna email Peter. He’s becoming more and more responsive since there are less people he has to serve these days.

There’s a chance your cards were also in orders that had damaged cards.

1 Like

I don’t worry I am with you as well. No return email.

Finally got a return email! I’ve lurked on this thread for a while and it’s been nice knowing I haven’t been in the dark alone. INVDL-10

8 Likes

Does a card still get graded if it gets damaged or does it get sent back ungraded?

According to a post above, they grade the card and also give you a credit. Not sure how the credit is paid out, but @DDuck4Life could maybe elaborate.

1 Like

Got 3 returns incoming emails in quick succession. My guess is that will cover the last of my cards. It’s finally wrapping up. Everything hit the 2 year mark tho lol

4 Likes

@redsticktcg I was given a few options option to get the cards back.

1. Receive them with the lower damaged grade. In my case PSA 5 and PSA 7
  2. Receive them with an authentic grade.
  3. Receive them back as raw ungraded.

The refund was sent though paypal from Ludkins within an hour of replying back with my paypal info.

2 Likes

Something weird… Mewtwo has gone down in the pop report from 11 to 10 hmmmm

Someone most likely cracked one and submitted it to another grading company

Had two return shipping notifications today from Ludkins which closes out my 2020 backlog!

6 Likes