Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

They damaged 4 cards in a 150 card order of mine once lol

1 Like

Tracking number received just now :+1:

3 Likes

Got my tracking number today as well. Just one outstanding order with them now, the end is in sight!

4 Likes

Congrats y’all.

Hate being at the end of the line but hoping to hear something soon. Glad to hear movement

2 Likes

I’m there with ya. I bet individual orders are way down the line

2 Likes

Mine is an individual order from March 2021

Have you received your cards ?

Are the cards coming back from PSA or from ludkins ?

1 Like

They were shipped from Peter, to us. So its former Ludkins employee to us. We still have 1 big order remaining.

Argentinian community used Ludkins as middleman back in the days, it was a mistake i know, but we had no choice.

Ludkins USA or UK ?

This thread is just for the US Ludkins, which is a different operation than the UK service. If you’re looking for our thread on UK Ludkins updates, it’s here.

1 Like

Peter is still affiliated with Ludkins US AFAIK, he’s just rebranded the company multiple times.

But this situation keeps changing so often I’m having a hard time keeping track.

500 cards arrived. It’s finally over.

8 Likes

Currently sorting through my last 500 order that arrived yesterday as well!

Small group order left. Also glad it’s finally over and that they actually followed through. US side probably only has a handful left to ship. Really hope the same result comes soon on the UK side.

2 Likes

Mine might be the last order to come back! :melting_face:

8 Likes

Still no word here either

2 Likes

I’ve got one more large outstanding over, all oldback Japanese promos, with a few sets of the new back Trainers Mag promos. The wait is killing me!

2 Likes

After going through everything. Pretty standard grades. Happy with the results. Only negative was that three of the cards had cracked cases due to them bouncing around in the UPS box. But that’s ok. Nothing major.

1 Like

230G-K, still haven’t gotten an order acknowledgment or return payment email. So right there with yah.

2 Likes

My last 2 orders are Invdl-15 (39 cards) and 215G-E both sent Jan 2021, and marked in by PSA around June 2021, but haven’t been finished yet. Peter said they “should be done soon” but nothing definite yet. Hopefully we all hit the end of this long road soon lol

7 Likes