Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Anybody gotten any cards back this week?

Im still in the no email club other then that recent mass email people got. Been dead silent on march 2021 bulk

2 Likes

same. its been over 700 days :cry:

5 Likes

I feel you , im at over 800 days haha

2 Likes

I just want to know if the super minty CoroCoro Erika’s Bulbasaur I sent in, among many other minty CoroCoro promos, got the 10 or not?

I got cards back in the last 7 days.

1 Like

Just received my package today, from “Black Card X” :thinking:

1 Like

That’s Ludkin’s LLC that your original payment would have been processed under as well.

I got 2 of my last 3 subs. 1k cards earlier this week

2 Likes

I got my first package yesterday! It was from a group submission. Oddly enough it’s from my later group sub. No word on my earlier sub.

2 Likes

What was your group number?

The one I got back was PCDL-1, still waiting on 215G-K

2 Likes

anyone get a returns incoming email today?

1 Like

Jut got one 10 minutes ago, for an individual order

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Same, email for my last individual order. Only have a small group order left!

1 Like

Yep got incoming returns email for an individual submission, only 1 left outstanding!

3 Likes

Im 230 G-H hopefully you guys hear something soon another sub going on 2 years with 0 communication.

1 Like

I finally got an email from Peter on my sons order. 330BulkD. It was not the response we wanted though.

Ludkins

PSA damaged 2 of the cards. Not sure what the hell they did to damage them this much. While they were low end cards my son was crushed.
Scizor was OC so it would have probably gotten a PSA9 but the Charizard was clean and had a real shot at a 10.

Luckily these were common and relatively cheap in a PSA 10 so I can look at just buying them Back in a 10 for him. They did Credit me $30 each for the damage and will send me the cards back. But my order is still stuck with PSA so no telling when I’ll see these cards and the rest of my order.

3 Likes

Atleast the credit for the charizard will buy you a psa 10

18 Likes