Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Officially passed the 1 month mark, all eyes are on Ludkins

6 Likes

Damn, an entire month has passed since Peter gave us that generic reassurance?

I guess time flies when you’ve already waited an eternity.

15 Likes

I’ve been out of the loop. Did they give a 1 month deadline?

Who’s got the odds for all orders returned by Ludkins USA by end of 2022??

Place your bets (metaphorically of course)

They did not, they said: “As of this time, we fully anticipate all orders to be returned within the next 4-6 weeks. ”

That was 4 weeks ago. People in this thread have gotten return emails, so it sounds like things are on track. I’m personally not expecting everything to be returned in the next 2 weeks, but I’d hope and guess that two weeks from today most orders will be on their way back.

2 Likes

I think its pretty reasonable if Ludkins USA has a full staff working regular hours for them to get our cards back to us within 2 weeks after they arrive, and if they are expecting all of our cards to be returned to Ludkins within that 4-6 week timeframe, then that puts our cards arriving back with us individual submitters around the end of October. I do however have doubts that it will be a full staff working regular hours though… I think if they are low staffed and working part-time hours we might be looking at a longer time-table. I have to hope that its only the worst case scenarios like loss of life of submitter, loss of communication (that’s impossible though if ludkins keeps even minimal avenues open for people who lose email access, and accurate records of who sent what), or major issues around money, which would lead us to not getting things back by the end of the year. I hope I get my cards back next week, but I’ve told myself to wait and be as patient as possible, incase me having a bad attitude invites even more negative energy into the situation.

Ludkins USA = 1 person working 1 day a week, and likely not even a full day

6 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

I’m glad I found this thread and know I’m not even remotely close to alone in this…

I submitted 141 cards to Ludkins USA in February 2021, paid $1400 USD, PSA Received and entered them in March 2021. They entered Grading in May 2022 and have been sitting in that status ever since.

As much as this thread is relieving after not hearing or seeing any discourse on this (until now), my concerns now grow for even getting them back.

5 Likes

I 100% think everyone will get their cards back. Could it be another year? Possibly (I wanted to say probably), but we’ll get them back

2 Likes

At this rate, we’ll be entering another boom cycle and all these amazing rares and HF shinies will be considered vintage.

Primed for resurgence, Ludkins submitters will rejoice and commend Ludkins USA for the big brain foresight.

20 Likes

I believe PSA UK are Ludkins UK just rebranded.

1 Like

wonder if we’ll at least get another update in the coming weeks

We never got an update in the first place. The update was sent to one person lol

3 Likes

My cards are on my way, the relief.

I’m kind of wondering if there is a difference between the UK and USA submissions, it almost seems as if the US submitters are waiting longer with worse communications.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for all of you who are in the same boat!

3 Likes

kind of but also not really, they are now more like an official forwarding service similar to what they have in Japan

Exactly, which now works like doing a direct submission on PSA’s website. PSA UK will just act as the official forwarder.

I actually received the email as well in response to an email I sent them a few weeks prior

2 Likes

I sent cards through UK and I doubt its any better. They used to reply to emails quikly but now I simply get ignored since my last email (2 weeks ago). I have no tracking code or anything, just a live document that hasnt seen an update ever since the beginning of January 2022.

At this point I am more and more starting to feel that all my cards are not coming back. But I have shipped cards that were worth a lot of money at the time (all dropped massively in value) and still money I could use to fund some bigger expenses. So I know I cant just accept ‘its not coming back’ if thats what it comes down to but I dont know what I should do against it other. Its pissing me off more and more with each month that goes by.

I have October 2020 and december 2020 shipments

1 Like

Well that’s a coincidence as they just replied to my message. But they only seem to reply to messages through their website. Probably because all of the people I spoke with 2 years dont work there anymore. Never received anything from this person before. 9/10 it was Thomas

However, its just the usual generic copy paste reply. Not evening putting effort into it as I have no april 2021 submission with them, only October and december 2020. No anwser to my questions either, they are simply avoiding the truth and keep pushing the ETA into eternity.

Hi Ron,

We have been receiving packages non stop from PSA most of them fromNovember 2020 submissions, we have final quality and count checks and this does take time from the sheer amount of volume we have.

With this, many customers have been receiving their cards back.

I am confident in saying that we will be messaging you sooner rather than later for your April 2021 submission. But unfortunately I cannot give you an ETA of your submission back to us.

I hope this clears your mind and assure you that your cards are safe and that you will be emailed as soon as we have your cards back with us.

Kind regards,

Sabrina

1 Like