New ‘Premium Champion’ Set + Blastoise

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

MUHAHAHAHAHA PART 2!!!

2 Likes

I ordered five :blush:

1 Like

My mc birthington day on end of april!!! xD

Perfect timings for the first ever box in history for me to open that be shiny of every card

1 Like

Lol

I hope these are good enough for you to warrant ~$40 for 10 boxes D:
Need I remind you of the Aqua/Magma subset?.. ;__;

2 Likes

A smart warning. I liked that set, but I would have been real pissed if I preordered more than one box without knowing what the contents/pull rates were like.

1 Like

Yeah even though I don’t really buy sealed product, I can already think of quite a few reasons why I’d recommend not going overboard with the preorders just yet. The main reason would be that it’s looking to be a reprint set. Until there’s confirmation that there’s going to be some new cards or at least new artwork featured, chances are more likely than not that the cards in the set will not hold much value despite them all being holo.

I liked the set too, but I think I ordered maybe 2 too many boxes.

1 Like

A BIRTHDAY IS A BIRTHDAY AND IM NOT GOING TO BE BUT HURT LIKE I WAS WITH XY6 LAST BIRTHDAY… EVERY CARD WILL BE AHOLO THIS TIME!! NO PULLING 10,000 TRAINERS MUHAHAHAHAHA XD

4 Likes

I am thinking you would to buy at least 2 boxes unless you plan on buying a bunch of singles to complete a set.

I got 3 just incase but I imagine that if that is going to be too much then the extra 1 will just be thrown on the 'bay.

Wait can we buy the champion set or not? Is there a link?

What was XY 6? And why did you expect every pack to be a holo?

I didnt expect every pack to be a holo for xy6, but I didnt expect to pull 6 trainers in my 14 boxes lol. My wally sold for a 1.75 recently xD in psa 10.

2 Likes

Early/Late birthday present for myself :blush: preordered 6 boxes.

1 Like

You gotto give me your ebay info :wink:

2 Likes

I’d wager that the shiny Xerneas/ Yveltal / Zygarde EXs from the English tins coming out in May (mentioned on the twitter sidefeed) will be in this set. Knowing what we know now (with Generations = XY Break Starter Deck + Pokekyun), it seems more likely that the Premium Champion set will be just a straight up reprint set of the best of XY1-8 with maybe a few extra cards thrown in.

3 Likes

Link to preorder :blush: ?

Nvm found it!