New ‘Premium Champion’ Set + Blastoise

Yeah you’re right -.- it hurts to look at the backs of them.

1 Like

So this set will be completly holo? That’s insane?! 131 holographic cards? Probably holographic like the radiant collection, but still…

And yes, please let this be the end of the XY prefix…

1 Like

You think the next one will be Z cards?

2 Likes

Most likely, TCG generations will be an aside stand alone I guess.

You are not bitter, you are just telling the truth.

1 Like

On another note, it’d be nice if the new Blastoise EX (presumably) had art to match the Corocoro Promo Charizard EX:

Just for future note: VS had 141 :blush:

If you do not count 142/141 Team Rocket’s Tyranitar and the 9 energy.

4 Likes

Boxes cost 5,000 JPY, 10 packs per box. AmiAmi has them for 3,950 yen at www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00000259&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate2%3D86%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Blastoise Battle Pack Thingys are also available, so who knows if the info that they would only be available to competitors was true. www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00000260&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate3%3D87%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

4 Likes

Holy moly they are expensive boxes…

10 packs per a box? Are we going to see VS set size packs? Thanks Ethan for sharing. I bought several of each

iirc the packs themselves have 10 cards each instead of 5. So you will be getting the same amount of cards per box as usual.

Just at double the price of a normal box…

1.5x more like, but pretty much yeah. Their justification would be that all the cards are Holo.

I just cringe when I think of how expensive this might be to complete. I really really really hope they make it similar to the mini sets of late where pulls are consistent.

1 Like

Pre-Ordered a bunch of boxes. As #ozenigma said above… I’m wondering how Expensive it will be to complete. I feel like these boxes will disappear shortly after the release, so it might make sense to order them now. (I got 7 Decks and 8 Boxes) for now. I may up it after seeing some of the scans farther down the road… But we still have 4 months until the release for that.

1 Like

Except now that everyone uses amiami, I give it a week or so until preorders close :sob:
I missed my opportunity for Pokekyun…

I get a feeling that this set will be super special and sold out initially after it releases. All the special limited edition sets don’t seem to stick around for long with Sealed product. Examples, Shiny Collection, EBB, Dragon Selection, Double Crisis, Legendary Shine Collection. Plus 2016 is Pokemons 20th Anniversary. I feel that this set is going to be HUGE!!!

2 Likes

Yeah but you said you may up it after… IDK if you’ll have an opportunity after scans :slightly_frowning_face:

Pokekyun is available to pre-order again :blush: I just checked and ordered one box for myself.

1 Like