SM1S & SM1M 'Collection Sun' and 'Collection Moon'

The first Sun and Moon sets are here!!

No information on what types of cards will be in it yet besides the assumed Solgaleo GX and Lunala GX.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Can’t believe that Gen 7 is in under 3 months! The hype is real. :grin:

2 Likes

I reckon in 10 years Pokemon Japan will release a new set every week

3 Likes

I honestly thought that for evolutions they would take a little bit more time before another release to push sales.

No, it will be twice a week

I wish japanese booster booxes would be 10 cards per pack. ENGRISH IS SO FUN WITH 10 CEERDS… FEELS.

However…, thats why this 20th anni expasnsion is gonna be awesome

Do you think the design of boxes will change too? Would be super awesome if packs were in 2 rows like gen 3/4 boxes had.

1 Like

Hey peeps… Iz dis the first release of sun and moon era? and if so… Its 30 packs a box now instead of 20!

I wish theyd do a 10 cards per pack and that would make japanese cards so much more fun. 5 cards is not as exciting. english funners

www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00001803&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate2%3D86%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I am wondering if this will affect pull rates. Will it still be an Double Rare or better every 5 packs?. Will it now be a FA per box?

I hate these Christmas releases. I am about to go on vacation when the set goes on sale and the mail is so slow over the holidays.

2 Likes

Lurantis-GX – Grass – HP210

Stage 1 – Evolves from Fomantis

[G] Flower Supply: 40 damage. Attach 2 basic [G] Energy from your discard pile to your Pokemon in any way you like.

[G][G][C] Solar Blade: 120 damage. Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.

[G] Chloro-Size GX: 50x damage. This attack does 50 damage times the number of [G] Energy attached to this Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fire (x2)

Resistance: none

Retreat: 2

1 Like

That’s my favourite looking GX card so far

Being as these GX cards are in the RR slot, should we assume that full arts are staying?

Since that card is RR will cards like it replace EX or BREAK cards? If so and the ratio of RR or better cards box is the same I am very happy.

www.pokebeach.com/2016/10/new-sun-moon-set-stats-tcg-hints-at-no-new-mega-evos-and-lower-number-of-alola-pokemon

Sheds some light on EX and M-EX’s place in these new sets. I will be so happy if we get 100% confirmation that they are gone.

They’ve replaced EX cards with cards that have even more text covering the art.

I think I’m out for S&M.

Actual descriptive text that is relevant to the card (IE: attacks) is fine with me. Granted it does cover quite a bit of the artwork, but it’s 10x better than shitty Word Art and shitty effects splattered across it.

I can probably agree with that, but the whole “GX” mechanic does the same thing to me as the mega text.

I’ll wait until we have some full arts or see what the SR cards look like.

These remind me slightly of the AT cards, just completely covering the beautiful art and the reason why I collect.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be holding off until I see textured full art SRs

1 Like

No idea if this is the correct thread to post it, but u came across these SM cards:

The Pikachu artwork looks pretty good.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes