Mkpokecc's Collection!

I most likely will. It is certainly the nicest holographic I have seen in a while…I just doesn’t really scan well.

This honestly makes me think there might be a life for me collecting post-2001 Trophies

Oh there is definitely a life after 2001! How about those English Pikas. :blush: But there are some awesome newer trophy cards.

Well there is certainly a life after 2001! I have put much thought into whether or not there is a life for me after 2001 however :/. I’ll cross that bridge when I run out of things to buy :wink:

Ooooh I love the holographic over the entire card, simply stunning! I would hold onto it if I were you, but that’s only because I adore shiny things :heart_eyes:

@skinst: thanks! :slight_smile: I will, but if I can get a decent offer (I don’t expect anything ridculous) I may sell it.

It’s really beautiful. You have been on quite a spending spree :blush:

Hahaha I guess you could say that? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got back from my vacation and was very excited to see my that my parent child Kangaskhan arrived ;D I’m actually keeping this one! I owe a big thank you to another member on this forum for selling it to me :blush:

With this new addition and the return of my SSB (Thanks Jason) My collection is back on track after the whole No.1 pikachu fiasco.

This next addition is not as serious, but is still pretty neat :wink: I just found out about McDonalds giving away Pokemon cards in their happy meals yesterday…today I have the full set. The funny part is I did not eat my weight in happy meals to get them, rather my girlfriend, family and friends who knew I collect pokemon cards picked them up for me whenever they were out and about. I guess it’s a bonus that I have so many people who know about and support my problem ;D …I honestly, I have a life… I swear! No I don’t.

One of the Best Prize cards ever made!

Wow, just wow!

Stunning! I love it.

Thanks everyone!

@scott: I definitely agree! I love how they stamped the poke-ball logo on it just like the other certification/trophy cards. That small attention to detail shows off the cards importance.

@frosty: Hahaha yeah i guess I couldn’t. I’m glad everything worked out in the end and both Jason and I got some nice cards!

very beautiful card!!!

@mkpokecc – Congratulations, Mike! It is absolutely exquisite; breathtakingly beautiful :heart:

I am completely overjoyed to know that your beloved card meandered its way back to your collection :blush:

I love that the stamp is on there too, really makes it feel that much more high-end. And I’m glad things worked out for you! Happy I could help.

So beautiful!! Congrats! :blush:

Thanks guys!!! :blush:

I am thrilled to have it! The holographic is beautiful. Hopefully I can get it graded within the next month or so along with a few others that I have been putting off.

I have a bit of a humorous addition I will post latter today, nothing serious :stuck_out_tongue:

@mkpokeccAnother 50¢ book? You animal! :wink:

Hahaha nope! This one was free :stuck_out_tongue: I updated the Kangaskhan post with the new additions.