Mkpokecc's Collection!

Now that the Holidays are over I had a chance to scan most of my collection. I added victory ring Pikachu and a set of victory Medal Pikachus. So, can anyone help me with some ideas on what I should add next? I’m kicking a few things around but I would like suggestions :blush:

s990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/mkpokecc/Ultra%20rares%20and%20prize%20cards/
www.flickr.com/photos/69702979@N07/sets/

wow GREAT collection!!!
I don’t know if you would be intrested but eather this
cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170575834014

a psa 9 or 10 CORO CORO YADOKING GLOSSY PROMO CARD

JAPAN Pokemon 2006 Battle Road Prize DIALGA and palkia arena

JAPAN Pokemon Fan Club Get Prize Card EEVEE

Thank you! The charizard is nice, but it would be cheaper just to get mine graded. However, I was kicking around the idea of the fan club eevee if i found one at a good price. I’m just trying to get an idea of what I should add in next.

The fan club are always good to add to a collection. I might be getting another trophy cards in, so if I do that might help! It is an expensive one though, just not sure if the person will take the offers.

Fan clubs, definitely

Yeah ii prob. Will add the fan clubs next. They arnt ridiulously expensive and they are somewhat easier to find. The only challange is finding one at a decent price.

You should be able to negotiate with Brian (of brainjapan), especially if you’ve bought from him before. You can get him down to attractive prices if you’re nice :blush:

I have bought from him before. He is really good on working with prices. I just might scoop one up whenever I have the extra cash.

I have been holding off on the new additions until everything came in :blush: (I’m quite excited!) Some, of these cards were added earlier in the month.

Thanks to Jason for the victory orb. I also have completed The Japanese Neo Genesis, Base, and fossil sets and the Japanese southern island set. The rest of those singles will be here in a week! :blush:

@mkpokecc - You have a beautiful collection, Mike! I love your [Victory Orb] and [Kamex Battle Computer Error White R] :heart: I look forward to observing further additions in the future :blush:

Thanks! I have always wanted that victory orb since I saw it in a post Sniper made on the Poke’gym a few years ago…and Santa really hooked me up on the masaki’s/3rd place :blush:

@frostyfluxy - Thanks! Its nice that TPC decided to make affordable trophy cards :blush: They remind me of the 2001-02 trainers that have more pokemon in the illustration with each higher place.

Hahaha, I would like to add a GET Eevee to the collection and eventually a No.2 Trainer -I don’t expect to add that one soon :stuck_out_tongue: I think I’m going to go on a hiatus for a couple months, buying wise at least. Finishing off those sets/the victory orb was quite a bit. So, I may end up focusing on the older Japanese sets I still need.

Overall I am satisfied where my collection stands as of now :blush:

awesome collection!!!

@shpunto9 - Thanks! :blush:

Ditto on the “Awesome Collection”…Since I collect the older Japanese promos and have a lot of them graded, I really appreciate the high PSA grades on the the Tropical Wind and Kamex Mega Battle… thanks for sharing…

Thanks!! I try hard to take good care of my cards. For me PSA is more about the protection and presentation, the grade is a bonus. :blush: I definitely feel I should start collecting more of “common” (I use that term loosely) Japanese promos, I feel I lack there a bit.

New addition! Nothing quite large though. I managed to find a corocoro tournament handbook from the 99’ Summer Challenge series. :blush: It cost me an astronomical $0.50 (¥38) …sadly the cost of shipping was more…worth it to me!

Nice find Mike! I love the 90’s pokemon illustrations.

Hahaha I do too! Whoever the did the graphic design certainly did not waste any space on that cover.