Mkpokecc's Collection!

@mkpokecc – Cool addition, Mike! I continue to find your 50¢ purchase highly amusing :wink:

I wish all purchases were that inexpensive! I’ll pretty much buy anything that has the SSB logo on it :blush: My ultimate goal is to eventually have all three cards and as much memorabilia as I can get my hands on to go with it!

After waiting patiently it has finally arrived! ;D I got my hands on a fan club eevee:

@mkpokecc – Wow! I am impressed by your scan; this is an absolutely beautiful card. You have obtained yet another amazing addition, congratulations :blush:

@frostyfluxy- I completely agree! This eevee card has always been my favorite :blush:
@unique- Thanks! I was trying out some new settings on my scanner…I also attached a photo from my new camera- I took a page out of your book :blush:

I love the picture of it! You can actually see what’s in the background. Man…I really want that card! lol

@bluey.:* : Thanks! I just might start talking actual photos of my cards. They truly capture their details.
@reina Sierpe: I would have to agree that it is one of the best…and it looks better in person! :blush:

@mkpokecc – “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” :heart:

You should definitely capture a few more photographs in the future. It looks great :blush:

Awesome many consider the eevee get tohave the most beautiful holo. Maybe I will get it someday :slightly_frowning_face:

I agree, the holo on that card is superb. I am confident that you will get one, there a quite a few around, but with all the eevee collectors it is in high demand.

New addition!

I had my eye on one of these for a couple years and one finally came up at a decent price :blush: …still in the original plastic!

Aw man I love it!!

Congrats! =]

The artwork on it reminds me of the old days. Super cool addition.

Nice! The one guy who keeps selling them is saturating the market so now is the time to buy while they’re going for less than what they’re worth, smart purchase.

Thanks everyone! :blush:

Yes it is! Brock’s deck has the non-holo Machamp. These were given out in 1998/99 to different pokemon leagues to teach kids how to play. The back side of the cards feature a red border and have Trainer deck A/B printed on them. The Brock decks are a little harder to find still sealed as most were opened during their first season. Anyway, If I could find another one I would probably open it :open_mouth: and get the Blastoise graded.

Can you grade those cards? I have an opened one (along with a sealed one) with a beautiful non-holo Blastoise. Would absolutely grade it if I could.

I can’t see why not. They are legitimate cards printed by the WOTC. They may hesitate but I’m sure if you poke them enough they will :blush:

Sure, no problem!
To the best of my knowledge one has yet to be graded.

Today I got a very special addition so I will save the best for last :blush:

First up:

A 1997 JR Rally Surfing Pikachu…I had the mew for quite some time so it is about time I got around to getting one.

…next I added the complete 8 card lucky stadium set. Now I just need to get my hands on 9th lucky stadium.

Last but not least, the very card that sparked my passion for perusing “trophy cards” in the first place…the one and only 1998 No.1 Trainer in the original case. The card is rather faded which is a bit unfortunate…and something QBX neglected to state in the auction [If I ever meet him…] none the less I still can’t believe I have one! :blush:

Faded or not the Trophy Pikachu looks beautiful!! Really lucky to have one in its original case. Thanks for the high resolution pictures Mike!!